Why Buy YouTube Views?

Sikapa

Verified member
One must ask why should I buy YouTube views? Well, let me explain the benefit of buying YouTube views. At times we have to work smart instead of working hard and therefore, there are some certain techniques that helps us to achieve out dream fast. There are some people that first check the number of viewers a video has before they click to watch.

Buying YouTube views is far more practical than asking friends to view your YouTube video. By investing a small amount of money, you can have as much as 150,000 views on your YouTube video in just 48 hours. After 48 hours, other people are going to notice your video and think; "wow, this video was posted just 48 hours and is having 150,000 views? That is a lot of hits, let me check what the buzz is about". In result, your YouTube video will get even more views than you have initially paid for.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Based on what the OP has written here, I believe she has never worked on youtube, she does even have the basic information regarding the management of youtube channel. Youtube is strictly against buying views and subscribers. Once youtube finds out that you are buying views, your channel is demonetization or even deleted. Likewise, when you buy views you are basically buying bod views. Bot views means software generated views, when the views come from software, it is just a number. The view duration from bots is usually 5-10 seconds, therefore, even if you get millions of views through this method, you will not earn anything. Youtube is even against subs for subs. This means youtube does not like when you subscribe to other channels so the another channel owner subscribe to your channel. Instead of buying views, you will need to run ads for your videos so that you get genuine views

artemiobrawn

written here, I believe she has never worked on youtube, s

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
YouTube views are the number of people who watched a video on YouTube. The more views a video has, the more likely it is to be found by other users and clicked on by them. If you have a new video that you want to promote, but don't want to spend money to promote your video, then buying YouTube views can be an effective way of getting the word out about your new content.

YouTube views aren't just for videos with an audience that's already interested in your product or service. they can also help with SEO (search engine optimization), which is when you're trying to ensure that people find your videos when they search online for something specific. That's why people will often buy more than one type of view: they want as many different types of viewers as possible so they can make sure their videos appear in front of potential customers as well as new viewers who might not yet know about them!

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Having a high view count on a video can increase its visibility and credibility. A video with a large number of views is more likely to be regarded as worthwhile and well-liked, and as a result is more likely to be shared and suggested by others. More natural views and interaction with your video may result from this.
Having a large number of views on your video can also improve your search engine rankings, making it more likely that your video will appear at the top of search results. This can increase the chances of people finding and watching your video.