Support Why can't I post a link?

Official forum Support

DestinyAL

Hi,
my name is Destiny Al an active member of trendri and I mistakenly posted a spam on this forum, trendri warned me and ever since I can't post a link any more. Can you please do something about it for me?
Thank you.

User state: Valid

No matching spam trigger logs were found.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Your account was downgraded as a result of too many links from you. Notwithstanding your account have been restored and you should be able to add links. Kindly endeavour to post useful information whenever you want to add link to your post. Please don't do it too much.

SamJ

HI, i want to do a post in crypto forums, but it say i should at least do one Tag.. sorry what does this mean.., please explain how to proceed further

Thank you
Sam

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
HI, i want to do a post in crypto forums, but it say i should at least do one Tag.. sorry what does this mean.., please explain how to proceed further

Thank you
Sam
See example of tag on the attached image. Tag should be words related to your topic or post. Screenshot_20210526-105032.png

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
You can attached files.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
You can attached files.

SamJ

You can attached files.
thank u, i have another issue now.. i can't find my both posts under money making forum and affiliate programs forum .. please help!

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Your post was in moderation but is now approved.

SamJ

Hi, please help me to check, one of my post is still missing.. I post it under make money forum... I have put a link in tht post... pls help me to check on this. Thank u very much..

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Your post was on moderation if it's eligible to be approve you will see your post.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
You can find all your post here Search results