Why daily excercise is important for all of us?

Ayeshabashir

Hello guys hope so you all doing well and getting knowledge and information through this forun so guys everyone knows if we want to fit ourselves and maintain our body weight then daily excercise is very important because through excercise your weight does not increase and your health will also become maintain and fit and you and you are restrain from many diseases daily excercise will make you fresh and your mind will also become fresh .Excercise is very important for the depression and anxiety people so i thinnk we should set a time for excercise in our daily life

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello guys hope so you all doing well and getting knowledge and information through this forun so guys everyone knows if we want to fit ourselves and maintain our body weight then daily excercise is very important because through excercise your weight does not increase and your health will also become maintain and fit and you and you are restrain from many diseases daily excercise will make you fresh and your mind will also become fresh .Excercise is very important for the depression and anxiety people so i thinnk we should set a time for excercise in our daily life
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Your thread is very interesting. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post about exercise. Exercise is very important for our health. If we exercise every day, we can maintain our body weight, we can be fit, energetic and strong. Furthermore, we can fight diseases. Another important thing is that daily exercise makes people more relaxed and happy. For all these reasons, we should exercise every day.
Actually, in my opinion, a balanced diet in combination with regular exercise like walking or swimming can improve our health. Thank you for your helpful thread. Have a nice weekend!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am an avid fan of the morning exercise that I learned when I was a teenager. The simple push up gives me the energy that I needed for the whole day. Without the morning exercise I feel lethargic and my mood is not good. It is just unfortunate that I am presently having an issue with my elbow. It is called tennis elbow that has pain in the elbow when I move my hand or fingers. That is why I have difficulty in pressing the hand grip exerciser because there is pain in my left elbow.

Nevertheless, my morning exercise is complemented by stretching and bending plus the breathing exercise to strengthen my lungs which is another defense against covid virus. It takes just 5 minutes for me to accomplish the morning exercise that somehow makes me feel normal throughout the day even with the painful elbow that is not really bothering me at all.

Maria Javed

Yes you are right. Exercise is very important for our good health. Morning exercise also has many benefits . There are many diseases which can be eliminates with the help of exercise like high blood pressure if someone has heart problem then it heart health will be improve with the help of exercise. Exercise carries nutrients and oxygen to our tissues. With the help of exercise you can maintain yourself fit and healthy. When there is development in the diseases then the risk of these diseases can be reduce with the help of exercise. There is also an another benefit and it that You will also not becomes fat. Exercise boosts your immune system. It also provide to our bones and joints to get strong and healthy.

E

eldavis

Daily exercise not only helps keep the body fit, it also increases how fast our brain functions, cause exercise helps pump blood better to the various parts of our body, this also includes the brain. Daily exercise helps reduce body pains as well.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really put so much consideration now on exercise. The reason is because so many things is really taking up much of my time . I only concentrate in business and how to make money.

I have read so many articles about the benefit of engaging in exercise, but I don't really know why I can't just engage in exercise or take it as the most important thing . Normally I should be doing it on daily or weekly.

Maybe in the future , I might really have the interest to engage in exercise .

Sometimes I do engaged in farming activities and also I engage in some strenuous jobs which is also like an exercise to me because at least doing these job will help me sweat which can help reduce high level of cholesterol in my body system.

The point is that I do not really have time , but I should try as much as possible to consider exercise to be an important thing in the life of a growing individual.

Not that I do not engage in exercise , I do it sometimes and sometimes it is just once every month but I do not do it religiously which is what is needed to keep the body in good condition..

Barin

When you exercise daily to help to burn off fat in your body because when you have a high cholesterol in your body and you're trying to get rid of it you can just exercise everyday as it is very effective and fast to get rid of any cholesterol or high calories in your body and is also very good for reducing belly fat.

Exercise helps to play a vital role in helping to build and maintain strong bones and muscles because exercise help to release hormones that promotes with a muscle ability to absorb amino acid which helps them to grow and reduce their breakdown and this exercise also helps to increase the energy level because exercise serves as an energy booster for many people it will helps to release the feelings of fatigue and it also helps to boost the cardiovascular system by improving the lung heart so that way if will help to promote the energy level.

Exercise also help to reduce the risk of developing some chronic diseases in the body because exercise helps in the heart health and it also helps to decrease blood pressure and cholesterol level and it's also helps to prevent diabetes, cancer and hypertension so when you exercise regularly it will reduce the risk of having some health complications.

Ganibade

Verified member
Daily exercise is very important in the aspect of life in human being.
The first thing to do after waking up from bed is to perform 30 to 1 hour exercise in order to reduce high level of cholesterol in the bloodstream.
All the body internal organs will function very perfect and the heart perform its activities very well by pumping out the blood to the all part of the body and taking in the blood easily from the body.
This exercise is very important at old age.
When body tissues and nerves is weak, exercise would refresh the stunted growth and development of the tissues and nerves in old age.
Therefore 5 or 10 minutes exercise inside leaving apartment is very good to improve the living standard of old and young person and life.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Daily exercise is very important in the aspect of life in human being.
The first thing to do after waking up from bed is to perform 30 to 1 hour exercise in order to reduce high level of cholesterol in the bloodstream.
All the body internal organs will function very perfect and the heart perform its activities very well by pumping out the blood to the all part of the body and taking in the blood easily from the body.
This exercise is very important at old age.
When body tissues and nerves is weak, exercise would refresh the stunted growth and development of the tissues and nerves in old age.
Therefore 5 or 10 minutes exercise inside leaving apartment is very good to improve the living standard of old and young person and life.
I fully agree with you. Daily exercise is very important for all of us, young and old because it is very good for our body. Furthermore, daily exercise makes us feel happier and reduces anxiety and depression. So, it is also very good for our mental health. For these reasons, everyone should exercise every day and enjoy all these benefits that daily exercise has to offer.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Ever since the dawn of time, humans have been exercising to stay healthy and fit.

And while we may not be able to live in the ancient past, there are still plenty of benefits to be reaped from a workout routine.

For one thing, exercise helps your body maintain its balance by strengthening your core muscles, which helps you stay stable when you're standing or walking. It also helps you burn calories and that helps keep you lean and healthy!

And there's one more benefit: exercise improves your mood! When you get moving, your brain releases endorphins (the same chemical that makes you feel good when you take a placebo), which can help ward off depression or anxiety.

Exercising also improves self-esteem because it makes us feel stronger physically and mentally. And when we feel stronger and more confident, we can better make decisions about our lives and take care of ourselves as individuals.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Ever since the dawn of time, humans have been exercising to stay healthy and fit.

And while we may not be able to live in the ancient past, there are still plenty of benefits to be reaped from a workout routine.

For one thing, exercise helps your body maintain its balance by strengthening your core muscles, which helps you stay stable when you're standing or walking. It also helps you burn calories and that helps keep you lean and healthy!

And there's one more benefit: exercise improves your mood! When you get moving, your brain releases endorphins (the same chemical that makes you feel good when you take a placebo), which can help ward off depression or anxiety.

Exercising also improves self-esteem because it makes us feel stronger physically and mentally. And when we feel stronger and more confident, we can better make decisions about our lives and take care of ourselves as individuals.
Thank you very much for your informative thread about daily exercise. I hope that everyone will understand how good exercise is for both our body and our brain. As far as I am concerned, I exercise twice a day and I really feel healthy and energetic. Daily exercise in combination with a healthy and balanced diet is the best for us.

jhoncena

Regular exercise is important for everyone as it offers numerous health benefits such as improving cardiovascular health, increasing muscle strength and endurance, boosting mood and mental health, reducing the risk of chronic diseases, improving sleep quality, and promoting healthy weight management. It also helps maintain bone density and flexibility, and enhances overall physical performance and quality of life.

Rimisha

Daily exercise is important because it helps improve cardiovascular health, strengthens muscles and bones, boosts mood and mental well-being, enhances immune function, and helps maintain a healthy weight. It also reduces the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.

Izasuccess

Daily exercise helps a lot in the body it helps to reduce the risk of getting diseases and it also makes u to be fit and more healthy