Why Do People Keep On Falling For Ponzi Schemes

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Ponzi schemes have been existing for a while, it has been the sole reason of many people's bankruptcy, business break down, mental health issues and even suicide for some, yet many people are not ready to let go of this, day in day out, new investments schemes keeps on popping out and people keep on getting involved in them just to make money, without realising what they're going into or if the company is legit or not, no any background checks only to later get burnt and they'll come out and complain on social media.

There are many reasons that contributes to this, number one which is poverty induced get rich quick mindset, this mindset is very infectious, it blinds you and take away your logical reasoning, carriers of these kind of mindset wants to make money at all cost hence exposing there vulnerability to these Ponzi con artists.

Secondly, lack of regulation from the government, everyone can register a business nowadays, no one cares to perform a background check, because of this anybody can have license cheaply ND run a ponzi schemes without any scrutiny from the government.

Lastly, the onus is on you and me to do our due diligence before parting with our money no matter how small it may seem.

I think one of the major reasons people keep on falling prey of Ponzi schemes is due to greed and with this I'm being very honest I have been in such a situation where I invested in a particular Ponzi scheme and at the end of the day even after losing so much funds, when another Ponzi scheme iwas out I still go ahead and invested not minding my previous occurences. This goes out to show that I was only greedy and the same thing applies to others. When once you lose funds on a particular Ponzi scheme and a new one emanates, the mentality that often comes through their mind is to invest immediately before the site crashes.

There is no one who invest in Ponzi schemes that does not have it at the back of his right mind that one day the investment will go down the drain but it's always a backlash when a Ponzi scheme crashes faster than what they expected. I have seen Ponzi schemes that have not even been able to pull through even for a week and in such cases, it becomes so hard to withdraw your money because the fraudsters has already looted the funds.

What I have observed recently is that if people do not experience a particular thing, they will not learn their lessons. There are a lot of Ponzi platforms coming out on daily basis trying to deceive people with that they are legitimate but at the end of the day, they end up crashing.

There are so many of them coming out on daily basis and if you're not very careful you can be deceived because even people who are close to you may be investing on such platforms. There is a new trend currently of so many Ponzi schemes trying to mimic betting platforms and promising to give you certain percentage on daily basis of your investment.

I have warned people severally to avoid such platforms but they will not listen. Many people have lost their money through different platforms of that nature this year. It is high time people realized that making money on the internet requires some level of skill and dedication for you to the successful.

A lot of people are always carried away by little things and that is one of the main reasons why so many people have fallen victims to several Ponzi platforms on the internet.

Ponzi scheme investments have taken many victims, especially newcomers to the investment world, they are generally looking for convenience without hard work, wanting to quickly make a lot of money in a short time. The scammers who set up the ponzi scheme are so clever they make fake government licenses mostly from the UK. Around 2018 on the BDF (forum) there was a member who was good at exploiting the weaknesses of the ponzi scheme to make money. He is always looking for the latest ponzi scheme investment sites and he joins to deposit money after a week he withdraws their profits and deposits and uploads them on the forum. Then he will look for a new investment site. Because the ponzi scheme site pays at launch..