Why Do Some Employees Tolerate The Bad Behavior Of Their Boss?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all need to work in order to live and survive in the hard times. We all need to feed our families and ourselves in the current times as the economy of many countries is getting poor day by day due to pandemic. A really good amount of people were already living in bad times before the pandemic. Unfortunately, many people take advantage of people and start abusing them when they hire them. They yell at them all the time for the smallest mistake they make. I have personally witnessed this myself when a boss yelled and screamed at his employees all the time and I refuse to work their and the bad behaviour of the boss was one of the main reason apart from stressful and a very tensed job. Why do employees tolerate such behavior if they can find a job elsewhere?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had worked under a bad boss who was not only rude but also cruel to his employees. After several months when I was able to find a reason to leave then I resigned. It is not good to tolerate the bad behavior of the boss because he will be the more abusive. For me, that was the end of the road when the boss is bad.

Good luck

Verified member
They will definitely tolerate the bad side of their boss because that is where they earn their money.Without a boss there won't be employee so,for any employee to stay in a particular organization or company such employee or worker needs to be humble and have a good respect for such boss and the most paramount is such person will also tolerate the boss attitude or behavior

Phabbyfundz

your boss is your superior, if not the provider of the employment but someone who might have the capability of terminating the contract.Trying to be a good employee and a productive one goes beyond your work requirements but also your relationship with colleagues and your bosses too.Having a bad relationship with your boss ,ignoring if you are right or not helps to maintain the peace of the work environment, don't forget you are been paid for the services you are rendering.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
your boss is your superior, if not the provider of the employment but someone who might have the capability of terminating the contract.Trying to be a good employee and a productive one goes beyond your work requirements but also your relationship with colleagues and your bosses too.Having a bad relationship with your boss ,ignoring if you are right or not helps to maintain the peace of the work environment, don't forget you are been paid for the services you are rendering.

Unfortunately, many employers take advantage of such kind of conditions and situations. I used to work at a company where most of the people were teenagers and I was the only person who was in my late thirties in that workplace. Most of the people there belonged to middle-class families and the supervisors really never cared about their employees. There were many supervisors there and some of them were arrogant.