Why Do Some Payment Gateways Have A Bad Rating?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all use payment processors and now I am actually planning to put all of my savings into many different payment processors because I no longer wish to put my money into local banks. I believe that payment processors are far much better than any bank. I have been using payment processors for a really long time, but I do not understand why some payment processors have a really bad ratings on certain review websites such as Trustpilot? For example, Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM are some of the BEST payment processors out there and they are being used by millions of people all around the world. However, all of them have a really bad rating on Trust Pilot. Why is this so? I have never encountered any problem using these payment processors. Do the people, who give such bad ratings, have no clue how these payment processors work?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The reason is because their customer service is not satisfactory and I have been a victim of such which made me to lose £50. Most of them their customer service is not even existent in the sense that you can send email and you will get no reply. I hope cryptocurrency you will solve all these problems.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Different strokes for different folks! We have a lot of payment gateways but people make their choices in using these gateways cos some of them are more cheaper to use, or some may have higher fee transactions but their services maybe as fast as lightning. But I think people are moving towards cryptocurrencies payment this days cos of it's volatility to make profits.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Different strokes for different folks! We have a lot of payment gateways but people make their choices in using these gateways cos some of them are more cheaper to use, or some may have higher fee transactions but their services maybe as fast as lightning. But I think people are moving towards cryptocurrencies payment this days cos of it's volatility to make profits.

I believe that people who write such negative reviews do not actually know how these payment processors operate. I remember one reviewer whining about some of the exchangers of these payment processors not supporting their country when the fact of the matter is that the payment processors have clearly specified the name of exchangers they support and exchangers themselves have specified the name of country they themselves support. Just because an exchanger does not support your country, it does not mean that the payment processor itself is bad.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People are not the same. While some people can tolerate mistakes from some payment gateways before making their comments, others will judge them based on their first impressions which may not be impressive. Aside this, some people have personal hatred for some payment gateways even when they haven't used them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I believe that people who write such negative reviews do not actually know how these payment processors operate. I remember one reviewer whining about some of the exchangers of these payment processors not supporting their country when the fact of the matter is that the payment processors have clearly specified the name of exchangers they support and exchangers themselves have specified the name of country they themselves support. Just because an exchanger does not support your country, it does not mean that the payment processor itself is bad.
You are very correct! People can be misinformed sometimes, they ought to make a thorough research about which one is working and which one is not before labelling them bad. But most times the payment gateways use by most sites leave chances for anyone to receive payment unless if the site secludes some particular set of countries to earn from them.