Why Do Some People Confuse Others About The Way To Make Money Online?

Sikapa

Verified member
There is something that I have been thinking of earlier and this is how some people confuse other people concerning about the ways to make money online. Making money online is good and most people like to earn money from online. This is not fashion or something like that but people prefer making money online because most online jobs pay in dollars, Euros and on other forms of currency.

There are some people who are also making money online but confusing other people on how to make money online. People need to know the truth no matter even if that will help you to get more viewers or traffic to your site you have to tell them the reality and if the person will watch he will still watch your video or your link.

I saying this purposely because of those people who make videos on YouTube and other people who are promoting referral links. I use to watch some videos on YouTube concerning about how to make money online and I can see that most of these video are deceiving people about how to make money online. Even the person making that video knows nothing about what he is saying but just that he knows the name of that particular website and that is all. This is so confusion to the newbies.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I see this same things and I wonder why because this is why some people come online and get scammed because they must have read somewhere or watch a deceptive video that might have told them that they can make huge amount online. I was deceived same when I first came online I wasted my time on some sites thinking I will get paid the promised amount on the site after completing the task and getting to pay out but I was disappointed as I wasn't paid

A lot of people do this too out of ignorant. The site will promise heavy reward for referring people to the site and without the users even finding out how true the promise is will start advertising the referral link they are given to lure people. aso even without them even getting paid will start telling people to come join them. So the scam will have more people that are being deceived to join the site.

I think the onus is on us to be sure first about the legit of a site before trying to advertise and lure people to the site to reduce more scam.People have to be careful too to avoid being scammed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The kind of people that would always confuse others about online money making are those who does not have proper knowledge of how a particular business works and they have not really tried what they are trying to teach other people.

If you go to YouTube, there are so many people claiming to make thousands of dollars on monthly basis but only few of them actually make such amount of money. They exaggerate and hyoe everything so that people will continue watching their videos and they would probably sell their courses which i find as a very unscrupulous way to make money on the internet.

It is important you try as much as possible to follow people who know the kind of things they are teaching instead of people who are just looking for views on YouTube. I regretted when i wasted a lot of my time watching so many YouTube videos that what they teach is not even practicable.

Making money online requires the right information for you to be successful on it on the long run. You can not continue to watch scam videos and expect yourself to make money because you will get confused on daily basis.

Kendy

Verified member
The reason is not far-fetched as I discovered after numerous years of wasting money on Ponzi schemes and hyip sites, I came to realize that most people are not being honest or straight forward when introducing another person into a particular platform and also people tend to introduce people to a platform which demands that you either invest money or it would have to do with bringing referrals before you can have the ability to withdraw. Considering this ever-blooming affiliate marketing that came into my country, people saw it as an opportunity which they use to siphon money from vulnerable individuals in the sense that, they keep on using the same videos constantly and writing long notes of how they are able to make a million within a week without proof of payment and if there was any proof, there's likely a chance that it will either be doctored or fake.

In this sense many people have been deceived into affiliate marketing in the hopes that they will become millionaires overnight but when looking at it deeply even those people who referred them to the site are not even able to make a substantial amount of money but the money they make is from scamming those who are not informed.