Why Do You Decide To Make Money Online?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Intrinsic motivation is very important in every task you choose to undertake, well in making money online what's the reason you decide to make it your primary or even secondary source of income, why not offline, a shop or a job.

Personally, it's because of inflation my country's currency is nothing to write home about, you'll work for a full month but you can basically spend your salary in a outing, so it does not make any economic sense to keep up toiling for such currency, is best to earn in dollars which is at least hedge and the exchange rate is in your favor instead of against you

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, working online came as a compulsion for me, I did not decide to work online, I was pushed to work online by circumstances. I was laid off during Covid pandemic. As I sat in home during lockdown, I searched for job opportunities online and started bidding on jobs on Upwork, it took a long time but finally I got a job that paid me $100. After I got good review, more jobs started pouring in. BY the time when Covid became less dangerous, I was already earning decently.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Working online came from.a friend I just wanted a comfortable way I could make money. A friend then told me about money making online. So I checked it out though initially I was confronted with scams but I started reading reviews that I got to know about the real paying sites. So I started working on them and that's it. I think working online makes me to stop being lazy since I just have to login and start working on the go

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I decided to make money online due to many different reasons. I have always been the kind of a person who absolutely hated offline jobs. I always preferred to be independent and work on my own. I started to pursue online money making ideas a long time and. I started to work for article writing websites. At that time, there was a really scarcity of website where I could make money online. Having said that, I started to work for online marketplaces where articles were sold and bought. After a while, I started to make money on paid forums. I am an ESL writer who has always been interested in making money as a writer. There are many reasons why I love to make money online.

Making money online gives you freedom

This is one of the main reasons why I love to make money online. Making money online offers you freedom. You are no longer bound by any kind of restrictions. You can work at home and work whenever you want or wherever you want.

You can actually make good money online

There are many people who are generating tons of cash making money online. They do this after pursuing a specific career. Obviously making money online is not that easy after all. However, if you know what you are doing, then things could eventually become better.