Crypto Why Does Coin Price Data Contradict On Coin Data Sites?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Being a good crypto data is compulsory on all traders that we should be aware of the coins prices. One cannot become a really good trader until or unless he or she knows the price of the coin and remains updated about the latest price and price changes that happen in the cryptocurrency world. I am planning to start trading crypto within a few days and I believe that I will be successful. Inshallah. I have been seeing various kinds of price data sites that tell us about prices of coins. i have also niticed that they provide contradictory information about coin price. For example, Coinbase and Coinmarketcap show different data. As of writing this now, Bitcoin rose by 5.49 percent, according to Coinmarketcap. However, Coinbase shows that it rose by 5.27 percent. Which one is correct?

I believe the reason why this is happening is because binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and the trading volume in binance is much more bigger than the trading volume of any other cryptocurrency exchanges. that is why the one of binance is likely to be slightly higher than that of any other exchanges.

Actually, we don't need to be surprised if we see that there is a slight difference in price changes, whether prices go up or down, usually occurs because the recording time is slightly different, while crypto price changes can occur every second, it can also occur due to different opening and closing prices so that it will result in different percentages.

Actually, we don't need to be surprised if we see that there is a slight difference in price changes, whether prices go up or down, usually occurs because the recording time is slightly different, while crypto price changes can occur every second, it can also occur due to different opening and closing prices so that it will result in different percentages.

The price of Bitcoin rose by 0.21 percent,according to coinbase on 9:51 PM. However, the kraken shows that the price rose by 0.19 percent at 9:52 PM. This means that they are differing just by one minute only and i do not think that one minute can cause such a big difference ratio. What's quite intereting is the fact that the ratio of price percentage changed instantly when I refreshed the page. I think this is because Bitcoin is just too volatile.

The fact is that there are varying people in the market on each platform. And you know the price of these coins are determined by the people in the market at the moment. If there are many traders on binance at the moment, it may differ kraken that has lesser traders, at the moment, for instance.