Why forex trading is risky?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I know that some of you that are following my post will be saying maybe I have had a change of mind because I always say that trading forex is not risky. But you will need to read till end of this post to catch me.

Trading is risky because there are many foreign exchange market players who lose money trading. The foreign exchange market is a global market where traders buy and sell currencies to make profits. However, there are many players in this market. There are speculators who hope to earn money by trading and hedgers who use currency risk models to mitigate their losses. There are also professional traders who use their expertise and knowledge to trade currencies based on the current market and trends. Forex trading is a type of international cash trading where traders buy and sell currencies to make profits.

Many forex traders use leverage, which amplifies their losses. Leverage is the use of borrowed money in financial transactions. Traders can use leverage to amplify their losses when they trade with the wrong leverage. For example, a trader using 100:1 leverage would lose 100 times more than he would have if he only lost 1%. This is because his losses are magnified by the leverage he uses. The amount of leverage used by forex traders can lead to massive financial losses.
Forex traders are experienced and know how to manage their leverage. Forex traders can manage their leverage by only trading with a small amount of leverage and reducing that leverage when losses start to mount up. They also know how to manage their positions by taking profits when they're at a profitable price point. This knowledge and experience helps them overcome their losses when they start bankrolling new positions.

Despite being risky, forex trading can be successful if done responsibly. Traders must know how to manage their risk by using proper risk management strategies and maintaining a healthy balance sheet. Proper risk management allows forex traders to earn a living while remaining financially secure enough to continue investing in the future. So it is not risky but can only be risky if you don't use proper risk management.

zillur23

The reason retail forex trading is generally considered a high-risk investment is that its primary appeal is the ability to invest with others. So very risk.

zillur23

Forex
Trading is risky because there are many foreign exchange market players who lose money trading. The foreign exchange market is a global market where traders buy and sell currencies to make profits. However, there are many players in this market. There are speculators who hope to earn money by trading and hedgers who use currency risk models to mitigate their losses. There are also professional traders who use their expertise and knowledge to trade currencies based on the current market and trends.So forex trading is very  risk

Attachments

• do-super-fast-organic-youtube-promotion-for-your-channel-growth.jpg
    do-super-fast-organic-youtube-promotion-for-your-channel-growth.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0

FXOchartist

Verified member
Yes forex trading is risky. how to make profit from trading need good knowledge and skills. Maybe not all people suitable to works in forex trading as main profession, many of them treat as part time because safer than relying upon trading result that maybe vary. In forex possible today making big profit but tomorrow then get big loss too.

But possible for skilled trader increasing unlimited money from trading, trader could make thousands percent profurt from initial investment, just like the winner Forex Trading Championship 2021 at forexcup dot com a year ago, the winner increasing profit more than 1000%.

Asahi

Verified member
Haphazard trading puts a trader in danger and work as an obstacle to the way of earning success.Run analysis before opening every single trade.Otherwise, you will not be able to reach your goal. Eurotrader is a broker makes sure instant support and provides quick withdrawal to account.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, forex Trading is risky because real money are involved and you have to manage your money to stay in the game.

If you manage your money correctly I don't actually see any risk in it, because look at it this way, before you even start you already know how much you're going to lose so your risk is actually mitigated, I don't really see any risk in that.

But beginners don't really see it like this l, they go all in trying to billionaires in a single day and because of this you will always have casualties and failures.

If you understand the ins and outs of forex you wouldn't say it's actually risky but risk free, I think risk free is the right word to use.

Forex can be risky to you if you don't know how it works but it all be risk free for you if you know what you're doing.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Broker choosing is a brain-churning issue for those who have large amount of capital and want high security from a broker. Eurotrader is a regulated broker and offers high security of funding to traders. Their trading platform is free of dealing desk, slippage.

Monadism

Forex trading is risky when you are trading without knowledge and choose an unreliable broker. Luckily, I got my bases covered, as I studied about forex from multiple free and paid courses on babypips, udemy, and coursera and then, practiced in a demo account with fxview. I trade on a live account now, but I often return to demo to backtest my strategies. The whole motive is to minimize the risks, which can only happen with proper knowledge and practice.

Mary Frederick

Traders don’t expect to lose from the market but they have to due to the lack of proper trading knowledge. Brokers sometimes help traders by providing their analysis done by their experts. If your broker does so, you should make the best use of this opportunity. You can follow the free educational program of Eurotrader broker to enhance your trading knowledge

Serment

Risk is inescapable in forex trading because it involves some level of speculation and numerous global factors. Big losses can be caused by a variety of factors, including time discrepancies, the volatility of leveraged trading, and political events.

YellowWitty

The primary reason why forex is risky is because of the market’s volatility and unpredictability. These are global events - which could include elections, global trade, international policies, wars, disasters, socio-economic events, etc., that can lead to sudden prive movements, making it difficult to execute trades.

Exoculate

Risks are there in the forex market because it is the nature of the market to be risky, and one cannot eliminate them entirely from one's path. The only means of survival is to understand that risks are there in the forex market and that survival in the market depends on a trader and how a trader deals with complex situations.

Archetype

The main reason why forex is regarded as dangerous is because of high market volatility and its unpredictable nature. Also, the forex market can be greatly influenced by global news, politics, or anything else that occurs in the world, making it extremely volatile and dangerous. This is why traders should always educate themselves, practise, gain trading skills, use risk management, build a plan, and never ever risk what they can’t afford to lose.

GorillaOcean

Forex carries risks because of its uncertain nature. But if you do your research and don't dive in headfirst, you can manage risks. Both risk management and money management will help you to do so. Remember that to succeed in forex trading over the long term, it is crucial to cultivate a lot of patience and persistence.

Tactical

Risk is part of the market sentiment but so is understanding and learning how to apply techniques to overcome excess loss. By calculating a risk to reward ratio, traders can generate a small amount of profit worthy enough as beginners' luck. With time and experience, they can expand their methods and earn larger amounts.