Why I chose Global Prime as my Forex Broker

iovudima

Why I chose Global Prime as my Forex Broker​

Choosing a reliable forex broker is not easy. It feels like there is an endless list of brokers available online, and many seem to be much of the same. Most brokers offer the same currency pairs, trading platforms, funding methods, commissions, spreads and so on.
Before starting my journey into the world of live forex trading in earnest, I spent several months looking into and trying several brokers. I was always underwhelmed and often disappointed one way or another. After opening trading accounts with numerous brokers, I finally discovered Global Prime. Knowing how difficult it was to find a broker that matched my expectations, I feel it is important to share my experience and hopefully help other aspiring or established traders like you. Here are the reasons why I use Global Prime as my forex broker.

Last edited:

Jack Reacher

Verified member
If we discuss broker educational section and resources, Eurotrader is outstanding amongst other brokers. They have Advanced Educational Academy. Alongside that they have free eBooks and video instructional exercises. It also gives every day analysis and free forex signals. I am trading with them for over 1 year. I am getting benefitted with their resources. My personal account supervisor assigned by Eurotrader is extremely knowledgeable and supportive.

Ray Martinez

Forex Broker helps traders to execute their trade easily and smoothly. Traders need to choose the broker wisely. By choosing wrong broker While I trade in the market I rely on Forex4you. This broker has tight spreads, unblemished execution, dynamic leverage and ease of trading facilities than any other broker in the forex market. Anyone can easily trade with the help of this broker.