Why is Elon Musk less famous than Mark Zuckerberg?

D

Deleted member 13140

Well let me list all I know about them.
  1. Mark is known for founding the largest social media, FACEBOOK.
  2. Marks company Facebook believes they will, or can change the world by connecting people
  3. Elon musks company on the other hand believes they can make the world a better place by creating quality products for people.
  4. Elon musk founded the Hyperloop technology, it as an open-source proposal to enable other firms and engineers work upon the technology. All Tesla patents too are open-source. If you build your own Tesla using Tesla’s technology Elon Musk won’t sue you, I guess
  5. Well mark fought legal battles for the ownership of his creation Facebook, and monetised it and built a whole large company out of it, fascinating.
  6. Marks creation Facebook In 2020, according to statistia Facebook's revenue amounted to roughly 86 billion US dollars, up from 70.7 billion U.S. dollars. Screenshot_20210811-001546_Chrome.jpg
  7. Also from Statista, In 2020, the platform Amazon reported a net income of 21.33 billion U.S. dollars,
Screenshot_20210811-001852_Chrome.jpg
But to wrap it up mark Zuckerbergs net worth is 130.8 billion USD
Here is a screenshot.

Screenshot_20210811-002407_Chrome.jpg
While Elon musks Net worth is around 182.1 billon USD

Also a screenshot from Google search result.
Screenshot_20210811-002608_Chrome.jpg

But Honestly I believe Mark is more popular because he is way more younger than Elon musks.

But what do you guys think, who is more popular??

Because this whole case study has gotten me confused, to be Frank I though mark Zuckerbergs net worth would be higher.