why is it important to coach your child on how to manage money.

Axis

Banned
are the earliest age a child can be prone to attractive things and this attractive things might not be necessary or important items at any available money that he or she should get there what channel the money to such items which is actually wrong. and soon because of these parents are advised to coach their children on how to manage and spend money. it is normal for a child to spend money extravagantly because he or she has no idea on where such money comes from. children are more prone to get attracted to what they see and not what they will do with it. will you throw your child how to manage and spend money this will help him to be responsible not wasting money due to the fact that they are not the one making it. managing money involves more than spending money it also involve how you save your money. we buried coach children on how to manage money you to also encourage them to save their money for the future so that they can now use such savings to handle any minion problem that might arise in the future.

and also when parent coach and encourage the children on how to manage money it will enable them to be successful in the future when the grow older because they will now develop this mindset and character of investing dear money on useful activities things that turn to bring the more income and profit and also they will people of habit of savings toward a particular achievement instead of wasting it they will manage and spend their money wisely. so for parents are advised to encourage their children on how to spend and manage money at an early age

Mastergp

Verified member
Children are always fragile on their ways of doing things if they are not coach properly on their view of money they may create or exhibit negative attitude when it comes to money.

I could remember when I was younger especially in my secondary school my my parent usually coach me on how to manage money some times they would talk about saving some for another day and using some, well st that particular tome I did not get the main point of what they were saying but later I found out that such advice really help me a lot because I became a little bit independent on asking my parent for money so with the money I save I was able to care for some of my needs.

Spending is another thing parent need to teach their children seeing how over spending can cause one to use his money in a rough manner all parent want the best for their children and showing thin the effect if this spending would help them see money in a mature manner.