Why is it used to be hard to withdraw ones money from the bank after saving?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Bank can be describe or define as a place where money and some other valuable thing is kept . It is a place where valuable things is kept so that it will not get lost or kept until when some one need it or want to use it.
Bur this days I notice that when one save in the bank and its now come to the time to make withdraw some times it become so hard to withdraw especially if the amount is more than what you can withdraw from ATM (Automated Teller Machine).
Some time this same bank that collected the money from you without any network problem but when you are about to withdraw they will now started saying that there is network problem.
Please;what could make them to be doing that?

Kendy

Verified member
Well, I do not really understand the point you are trying to make but if I understand you clearly, you always encounter problems or challenges when it comes to the point of withdrawal and when you complain to your financial institution, they blame it on network issues. You have also complained that at times, when the money you want to withdraw is high, that you would be restricted. Well, there are similar cases I have faced when it comes to withdrawing money from the ATM and at times, they would give me a feedback saying, "reposition yourself." I do not really understand also and when I report to the bank, I would be told that it is either I had changed my pin or it is network issues and true to it, it was network issues because I had never changed my pin. This is the more reason I do not like anyone sending me on errands to help them withdraw money incase of anything that happens.

Also, yes, there is a limit to what you can withdraw at the ATM point and it is even for your security as well. In such cases, you have to go to the bank and opt for withdrawal slip for convince and security sake.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know , but I do not always observe this because even if I have to save my money in the bank , I can withdraw my money immediately without any problem. So it's not really something I have to be struggling to withdrawv.

It will even be the most simplest when I have the ATM with me , in most cases the reason why you are not able to withdraw at that moment is because maybe money is not available in the ATM at that moment or because of poor network and so many other unknown factors.

Sometimes it could always be as a result of errors in your account.

The most challenging things for me about saving money is that even if I have to save money in the bank account , I would like to use that money to do things such as recharging of phones and subscribing of data which may not really be necessary, but I will still wants to do it.

Investing my money in cryptocurrency has really help me in some many ways because you can't possibly withdraw your money anyhow especially when your coin has reduced in Value, this has helped me avoid overspending.