Why is money important

Mastergp

Verified member
Many people keep asking same question, why is a piece of paper so important, we all have needs and most of this our needs are huge but with this money or this particular piece of paper one does not need to be worried, he buys what ever he needs.

But getting money is not easy it requires one to work very hard, harder than he expected so as to earn money.

With money one could be able to acquire asset or even travel way ever he want to go, including countries depend on money we could see that most countries are rich while some are poor and most of this poor or underdeveloped countries are depending on this develop countries most times they borrow loan, there by increasing the currency of the develop countries which means that the value rate of money of each countries differs

Apart from that we need i money and this money could also be use to purchase weapon for security purposes making it ready when attacks strike or not vulnerable to attack.

To show how important money is it being guard and secure in the bank along with other important items.

Rubz

You've mentioned all the importance of money. I just want to add that without money or without a general acceptable means of carrying out transactions, life would be so difficult. There would be no means of purchasing all the essential things we need to survive most especially food. Imagine not being able to purvhase food a basic neccessity of life. It would have been so terrible.

uforwealth

Verified member
Money is very important because it serves as a means of exchange for goods and services.

In the olden days people were accustomed to trading by barter which encouraged exploitation. With the advent of money this exploitation was totally removed. So, the importance of money can never be overemphasized.

It is portable. That's, it can be easily carried from one place to another.
It can be used to buy goods and pay for services anywhere in the world through the internet.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Undoubtedly, money is essential in life. In our modern world, it is impossible to survive without any money. We need money in order to cover our daily needs and the needs of our family. Furthermore, money offers financial freedom and independence. If we have money, we can make dreams and plans for the future. We can go to the best universities in the world if we are interested in studying. We can buy everything we need for ourselves, our family and friends. Thus, for all these reasons money is very important in life, so we must be careful with money. It is significant to save some money and not spend it carelessly on things we do not really need because life is so unpredictable, especially nowadays.

In conclusion, I believe that money is important in life, makes our life easier and we must work to earn some money in order not to depend financially on others. However, there are things in life which are much more important than money like love, health and peace.

Last edited:

Richee84

Money is the means by which people exchange their goods and services all over the world. The use of money can not be over emphasize, there is a saying that money make the world go round.
There are various things that we kind use money for, the use of money is endless to me as there is actually nothing that we can acquire without involving money.
Below are some of the use of money to us as a person;
1). Money is use to purchase food stuff for our consumption. In order to stay alive we must consume food to help us stay alive. The food we eat to stay alive is mostly purchase with money except for the little one that we cultivate by ourselves.
2). Money is use to provide shelter for us. Every man or woman must have a shelter to rest at night or even during the day. Money is use to acquire such shelter or to build it.
3). Money safes life. Money can be so important to the treatment of our Healy. It is by nature that human being fall sick and will require treatment for the person to be OK. The treatment will not come freely as it will require money to pay the treatment.

Heartstrings

Money is very important,it serves all our needs, without money we can't actually do anything,eat,buy things like clothes,food stuffs,live in a comfortable house etc.

Money is so important that if one is broke,it will feel as if you are sick,dull and not lively, you will definitely know something is missing in your life instantly. When there's money you can eat whatever you want,buy whatever you like. Hang out with friends and so on. Without money you can't actually treat yourself if you are sick,common headache needs paracetamol to be relieved from it. You can't get it without money. Getting money is really not easy and because of the importance in our life that's why you see some youths going into illegal stuffs just to have that money.

Without money we can't live,yes that's actually the plain truth because money is everything.
So in my honest opinion, money is the major and important part of our life.

E

eldavis

Money is pretty much improvement because without it, you won't be able to do anything. Money is needed to get the various needs and necessities of life. Money is needed to Carter for your family as well. We are all here on this forum cause we need money.

hirayamanawari

Money allows us to meet our basic needs. Human beings need money to pay for all the things that make your life possible, such as shelter, food, healthcare bills, and a good education. Even the need to have fun or gamble, may it be through some online website (e.g. Ole777) or not. It's just how the world works. You need money until you die.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, money, whether fiat money or digital money, will be very important because money is a medium of exchange and a measuring tool that applies everywhere. If you have money, it can not only meet all your needs from basic needs to luxury needs. Money also allows you to invest for the future., You can also help other people whose lives are in need, giving charity, traveling abroad, Money also allows you to get a beautiful wife.

Frankdan

In your explanation, you've mentioned all the importance of money. According to economist, money was invented to make trading (buying and selling) easy for human. Without money, a country will not and the world at large we got stuck in one place. Money boaster trade between two countries. For instance, America buy oils from some african countries and paid them in dollar. The African countries in turn used this money to buy the good they need/want from American. Money give them liberty to choose what they want. Interestingly, the money some of this African made from selling oil is they used to develop their country. Without money this can not be possible. At the centre of world, Is a thing called money.

Richee84

Money is important to us in various ways of our life.
Money is very essential to our survive here on earth and there is various nothing we can do that will not involve the use of money.
Bellow are some of the important of money to us as individual
1). Business motive; Money is very important in the commencement of any business we intend to do. Before we can start or commence any busines, we must have money to buy the material resources needed for the business. Money will also be needed to pay staff salary and wages.
Money will also be needed for the expansion of the business in the future to gain advantage over it competitors.
2) Investment purposes; In order to invest in any capital project, landed prot, estate property, stock and so on that can bring in future benefit for the owners, we need money to invest in those asset now.
3). Speculative motive; Money is Important to our future and must be safe for speculative motive. This help us to have money available in future to take care any case of unforeseen circumstances that might happen. Money safe us from future embarrassment that might come our way if we don't save for the future

J0hnMM

Money is not everything, but it is something that is very important. Beyond basic needs, it helps us achieve and support our goals in life, family, education, health care, adventure, and fun. Also, it helps us gain some of the intangibles of life, liberty, the opportunity to use our skills and talents, the ability to choose our own pathway for life, and financial security. With money, unnecessary suffering can be avoided or eliminated.

xShafinx

Honestly money is the important thing for everyone because without money you can't really achieve the things you need to get using money.
It's a very important part for our life.

Matthead012

Without money, you can't buy anything, and not a single object you take can survive your life as well.

mbsun

For me money is important because of the security and flexibility it provides.

I've never been interested in being mega rich. I just want to make enough that I can live a comfortable lifestyle without having to worry about money.

Crazy thing is, I think 20+ years ago that dream of mine was just the average life for most people.