AmaliaTG

People think that losing Weight for Men and women is the same, but the fact is, it's really not the same. Women need to be more patient (which we always don't have) And be more discipline to see more fat lose results. Men lose weight lose faster when they sleep because they are naturally masculine in nature ( they have a lot of build up muscles) and muscles are active at night hence burns fat. Plus of course when they do exercises or walking during the day, it will speed up weight lose even more for them. Female body composition is very different from men, so whichever weight lose strategy that is working for you as a Man, it will never work the same in a female body.

Today, I am going to share with you 4 reasons why it's hard for women to lose weight.

1. Energy - Men have a lot of energy in their body system for losing weight than women. A woman's body is composed by 95% Fat and Meat. While a Man's body is composed by 95% bones and muscles, and as they always say, your body weight is the weight of your bones and muscles. So women have less energy to do heavy tasks, heavy lifting or too much exercise due to how their body are naturally composed.

2. Adaptation - When women start to lose weight, their body tend to defend themselves into weight lose due to less body muscle in nature. So a woman's body struggles alot to adopt into the fact that her body is introducing fat loss. Remember women have less muscles and the fat or that shapely meat we always have ( which Men term it as womens body figure) imagine that always act like our muscles. So imagine forcing your body to lose your muscle?
For example ( Imagine a Man trying to lose a muscle) is it possible? Well, that is why ladies struggle to lose weight.

3. Hormones- Men Have very good and balanced hormonal environment and they can be okay across the entire month. But for women, that is never the case due to their menstrual cycle, their bodies are changing in ways that affects weight loss, water attention, coordination and it could be really really challenging. Two weeks before and two weeks after menstrual cycle, that is the time women can over eat, under eat (loss of appetite) Crave for junky and sugar( alot of sugary foods) and those are the things that doesn't support weight loss. Women have hormonal body defence system which hold the body fat to allow healthy reproductive systems. In short, there is too much noise caused by hormones by a woman's body.

4. Food environment- Women are easily tempted to eat many times a day than Men. Men eat a lot of food ONCE but women eat small portion a million times a day. And that calorie they consume goes directly to be accumulated in their body fat& meat. Unlike men, their calories goes to their muscles which muscles burn fat at night. So, women are just surrounded by food especially junky which is much hard for them to resist due to their body nature.

Your last reason sounds funny women are tempted to eat more times than men. I think this true maybe it is women that prepares the food so they eat as many times as they cook. But for me I’m too conscious about my weight so I try to really restrict my calories intake.

Your last reason sounds funny women are tempted to eat more times than men. I think this true maybe it is women that prepares the food so they eat as many times as they cook. But for me I’m too conscious about my weight so I try to really restrict my calories intake.
Yes you are right because we cook most of the time and also because we crave for junky alot. I have never heard any man saying he wants to eat junky. They only eat occasionally time of enjoyment but not regularly like us. Our bodies are naturally made like that to just simply eat all the time. Ladies are more of foodie than men

I think so too and we do a lot of junks too unlike the men. Again, men tend to be more active than women through the jobs and works they engage in. so naturally they are more likely to lose weight. Not even talking about the muscles they carry around that is helping them lose weight.

I think so too and we do a lot of junks too unlike the men. Again, men tend to be more active than women through the jobs and works they engage in. so naturally they are more likely to lose weight. Not even talking about the muscles they carry around that is helping them lose weight.
I am in shock, I didn't think you are a lady. Lol your profile picture is confusing or is it because it's dark. Anyways, their muscles don't store fat for too long. In any case they lose it at night just like I have stated earlier that's why it's hard to see a youth man fat and it you do, that's mostly because of his genetics or any other health issues .

For the food aspect which you mentioned, they can eat!, laughs. Women consumes large amount of food in a day than men. My mother eats a lot than my father do. My elder brother's wife can eat for Africa, she doesn't pause eating for a minute together with her daughter. That made me to see the reason why women can't stop growing butty all time.

For the food aspect which you mentioned, they can eat!, laughs. Women consumes large amount of food in a day than men. My mother eats a lot than my father do. My elder brother's wife can eat for Africa, she doesn't pause eating for a minute together with her daughter. That made me to see the reason why women can't stop growing butty all time.
Yes men tend to eat more food at once and woman eat sometimes more but many times. Personally I can eat like 7 times a day ? and sometimes even wake up midnight to look for food. I just love food and yes women we love food that's why we have this being hips and bodies all the time. Infact, the slender ladies eat alot more than us butty ladies.

Yes men tend to eat more food at once and woman eat sometimes more but many times. Personally I can eat like 7 times a day ? and sometimes even wake up midnight to look for food. I just love food and yes women we love food that's why we have this being hips and bodies all the time. Infact, the slender ladies eat alot more than us butty ladies.
Laughs, its good to eat well in order to look plumpy cos that's one of the life benefits. But I don't support over eating, and some women are over eating that's why obesity never eludes them. I pray you don't burst cos you're on the over feeding routine. Eating 7 times a day and even in the Mid-night isn't normal girl, control your feeding habit, Lol.

Laughs, its good to eat well in order to look plumpy cos that's one of the life benefits. But I don't support over eating, and some women are over eating that's why obesity never eludes them. I pray you don't burst cos you're on the over feeding routine. Eating 7 times a day and even in the Mid-night isn't normal girl, control your feeding habit, Lol.
I thought I was joking there when I said 7 and you took it seriously ?? lol. I don't eat that much what I can eat like that is just junky but not the normal food. Junky to us is also food. I can sleep with just snacks and junkys like crips cakes and some fruits and that's how my stomach will be full. Female body is just made different. Male body is just programmed to eat at a certain time but female body is just made to eat whenever they feel like it not necessarily when they are hungry, just when you feel like it.

I thought I was joking there when I said 7 and you took it seriously ?? lol. I don't eat that much what I can eat like that is just junky but not the normal food. Junky to us is also food. I can sleep with just snacks and junkys like crips cakes and some fruits and that's how my stomach will be full. Female body is just made different. Male body is just programmed to eat at a certain time but female body is just made to eat whenever they feel like it not necessarily when they are hungry, just when you feel like it.
Lol, its good to realize that the body isn't meant to be over fed, no matter how the food is plenty. That's why many women here in my country have swollen stomach cos they don't take care of their body well they over feed thinking its a good way to look healthy. To be frank its good to keep a moderate body, not grow fat or slim at least at your early age as a woman.