Why Many Talented People Are Not Able To Make Passive Income?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to generate passive income. Many people work hard in their life and majority of those people are talented individuals who are capable of generating passive income because they have that ability to do so. However, I have still seen many of those people struggling to earn a moderate amount of income. They usually start with having a low-paying job after qualifying from the university or college. Many teenagers in my country are struggling to generate passive income due to the fact that there are not many kinds of earning opportunities in my countries. Many graduates and post-graduates are having a harder time finding a job.

So, how can we expect them to generate passive income in the first place? I think that such kinds of individuals should learn about methods of generating passive income online. They should learn about blogging and online trading that could help the, This is what I am doing right now. I do not have a job, but still I am, figuring out a way to make a good amount of income online and this is why I am practicing how to trade and I have already created a great cryptocurrency trading strategy to do that. So, why many people are not able to generate passive income, despite being talented?

Just as you've said, they should device a means to start making passive income for themselves. Not everyone is hungry to push on for success even having that in-demand skill. Some are talented, but due to the act of being lazy made them bury their passion and talent. I've seen that happen many times here in my locality. They have the talent, but due to their association with the wrong peers, their dream faded, due to bad influence. That's why we should associate with only those who can lift our talent higher, by creating ways, being innovative to convert our talent to making money type and not letting it fade off due to peers influence or act of being lazy to device a means.

Many minds have to be re-educated, there are other profitable ways to increase one's source of income apart from the coloured jobs we were taught

Just as you've said, they should device a means to start making passive income for themselves. Not everyone is hungry to push on for success even having that in-demand skill. Some are talented, but due to the act of being lazy made them bury their passion and talent. I've seen that happen many times here in my locality. They have the talent, but due to their association with the wrong peers, their dream faded, due to bad influence. That's why we should associate with only those who can lift our talent higher, by creating ways, being innovative to convert our talent to making money type and not letting it fade off due to peers influence or act of being lazy to device a means.

I think that there are various other reason why many talented people are not able to make passive income. First of all, many people say that we need capital to make money. there are many people out there who have the talent to make money, but they do not enough capital to start their business and utilize their talent in the right manner. Secondly, I spoke much about a lack of opportunities in certain countries. I live in a country where talent is present in many people, but still they are poor. I think that the government and rich capitalists should help them and give them jobs. There are basically two benefits of doing that.

First, the businesses in those countries will improve and the talented youth will also get a chance to use their skills and this will also lead to the development of country. Thirdly, I would say that the government should utilize the resources in order to create the job opportunities for such talented people. I have noticed that due to lack of opportunities, many talented individuals leave the country and they get jobs in the foreign country. Departure of such talented individual is a loss for the country.

Most of these things is not all that difficult that people can't really understand , the point is that most people do not really know what they needs , that is just the reason .

Lack of focus is the reason some people are not yet able to get anything they want and some people also studied the wrong university courses in the wrong country if we are to consider the fact that so many of our youth that have graduated from the University are not able to get employment.

Even though they might also be the cause of all this thing's on themselves the government of our country should also be held responsible because the government are not really helping the citizen of the country at all by creating of employment and making life comfortable for everyone but they are just interested in looting our resources to spend abroad with their children and their generation . Anyone who stays focus in his or her area of business will likely makes a lot of money and achieve the main purpose for which the business was established for but most people are not just interested to learn a skill after they are graduated from the University .

You are mixing up things. Making money from a job, or getting a job, is not a passive income. Passive income means you earn money without spending a lot of time working or earning money from something that you have done in the past. You earn from your job by working 9-5 hours (or any other day hours) for 5 days a week, this is not a passive income. You earn a passive income of you are earning royalties from the books you have published in the past, even earning profits by staking crypto currencies. As far as graduates not getting a job is concerned that is a result of your country's bad policy.

Well, for me I will believe is laziness of the mind. when once you are lazy mentally then getting things done becomes a chore. if one is just talented without pushing self to put that to work then it doesn't make any economic sense. People are eating from their talents few years after invention because they put whatever talent they had to work. so it is one thing to have the talent but another which is the most is to harness it to work.

As good as passive income is it is not everybody that is able to do it and this is because of so many reasons that ordinarily you might not even want to bring them . In general passive income is very good as it is always good that you should be making some free money as well as having different sources of income that is going to contribute to you becoming financially independent on time .

There are some people who are not making the best out of this opportunity because they do not just believe that it is possible for you to be making money on the internet without having to be working for it everyday .

It has also become very difficult for people to make money with passive income because they are not having the right knowledge on how to do it . Making passive income especially on the internet requires that you should have some technical abilities like how to operate a blog or how to use a computer which a lot of people do not know about .

There are also some people who do not know how to market themselves or pitch themselves to potential clients and that is a major setback .

Creating a very good passive income source for yourself is not really very easy as some people think because it requires a lot of hard work and dedication and of course patience for you to be able to achieve that.

There are numerous passive income opportunities on the internet and some people that wants to make money on the internet have been ignoring it because they want something that will give them money quickly.

Creating a passive income stream can take you up to a year or even two years before it can start giving your money and your ability to be patient and hard-working will definitely get you there. if you start a YouTube channel for example today, it may actually not give you any money but if you can be very hard-working and continue learning new things on a daily basis then you can be able to monetize your channel and you have the opportunity to make money passively.

I have seen a lot of people that ventured into blogging but because they wanted to make quick money they gave up along the line because it was not fetching any money for them. impatience is the major reason why a lot of people are not making passive income on the internet.

One of the biggest reasons why many talented individuals are not able to make passive income is because they do not have the right tools.

Unfortunately, even those with a lot of talent do not know how to create a successful business that will allow them to enjoy the benefits of passive income without having to work long hours.

If you want to learn how to make passive income, you need to know what tools to use and which ones will work for you, you need to know the right platforms, you need to have the right idea. You are good academically does not mean you will make upto #1000 online in a day

There are several different types of tools that can help you create a good business and start making money on the Internet easily of which you don't know, the more reason you don't earn.

Iwill encourage you to spend quality time online finding how people are making money legitimately online and not chatting on facebook or WhatsApp 24hrs. Learn to ask questions too. It's true not everybody will show you the secret to wealth but some will do, directly or indirectly, so you should be attentive and wise and be ready to try out different methods of earning passive income online.

In my opinion, it's not that talented people and higher education can't make passive income, but they still think that many online passive income jobs don't pay and it takes a long time to reach the amount they want. Although some of them trade forex and stocks, because crypto is now included in the forex exchange feature, many of them are also trying to trade crypto. So in general, talented people are reluctant to make a dime, such as blogging which takes a long time according to traffic. Talented and highly educated people will prefer to invest in stocks as passive income.