Why Some Cryptocurrencies Do Not Fluctuate When The Market Falls?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency markets are something we all tend to monitor all the time. This is because monitoring the cryptocurrency markets in a proper way could help us to determine the price of the coin and this will also help us to make more money as we trade the coins. There are many coins that fall along with Bitcoin when the market crashes. This is something that two weeks ago. However, I have noticed that there are some coins that do not fall when the market crashes overall. For example, the so-called "Omicron Token" did not fluctuate rather it gained value during the market crash. I guess there are also some other sorts of coins that did not fluctuate rather the prices of those coins surged a lot. I really do not know what causes this. What do you think might be the reason behind the rise of certain tokens when the market falls?

IMO reasons are:
1) New crypto with whales;
2) Huge fees to sell, not worth it;
3) Listings on new exchanges (short ups);
4) Rarely - good community and hodlers;

Can't think of other reasons

Coin Loan is the great money chest I started another investment with 5000$ and put two accounts on autoreinvesting. Since there is no burden on the company's account in terms of marketing and profitability, so I am sure it will work for a long time and for this reason I put everything on autoreinvesting at a compound interest and accumulate a good amount in order to receive a good passive income. And also i like that there is a huge choice of currency and they fullfil it regular.