Why some have choose to live an average financial life.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
People may prefer an average financial life for various reasons, such as:

RISK AVERSION: Some people are naturally more risk-averse and prefer to play it safe with their finances. They may feel more secure and comfortable with a steady, average financial life rather than taking on excessive risk to try to achieve higher financial gains.

CONTENTMENT: Some individuals may find contentment in a simple, average financial life and believe that material wealth does not bring happiness. They may prioritize spending time with loved ones, pursuing hobbies and interests, or contributing to their community over accumulating wealth.

SIMPLICITY: A simpler financial life often means fewer financial obligations and responsibilities, which can reduce stress and increase peace of mind. For some individuals, this is a preferable way of living compared to the complexity that often comes with managing a high net worth.

LIFE STAGE: Age, family status, and other life events can also play a role in financial preferences. For example, a young person may be more willing to take financial risks in order to build wealth for the future, while an older person may prioritize stability and security in retirement.

It's important to note that everyone's financial goals and values are unique, and what works for one person may not work for another. The key is to find what works best for you and align your financial decisions with your values and goals.

Axis

Banned
Every individual definitely want to be rich and wealthy but absolutely not all individuals desire the idea of being rich and wealthy in all cases. At times being rich and wealthy makes your life to be a subject matter in the mouth and in the minds of other people and that is only if you are busy showcasing your wealth and Riches by making others to feel unproductive and neglected in the various industrial and respective way of life. Many people who are rich and wealthy desire to maintain a low key when it comes to money management and personal finance management. However in as much as people want to be rich and welding many as well want to maintain a low average means of living.

There is absolutely a hover of advantage and benefits of maintaining and keeping a low average means of living for example it makes your life very much free from the notice of any individual who at times be your rival.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Choosing an average life by some people have several reasons as you mentioned some of them but I think contentment for an average life is the biggest risk if you have the talent and ability to have a better life.

I know it is difficult for some people to take risks in their lives but if they take risks and achieve what they wanted to achieve will be a bigger achievement because many people did it and it is not a new issue.

I will always prefer taking risks because it can change me to a better version of myself and will have good results.