Why some newly online hustlers give up quickly.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
One thing that we must understand and when it comes to the act of making money online is that our mindset must be sound and accurate and what that means is that if our mindset towards the platform or the strategy and category that we are using to make money online is not sound and accurate then there is every possibility that we will give up quickly there by going home without anything to show or write home about . If we absolutely want to make money online the right and perfect way it is hundred percent advised that we keep our mindset in the best possible state and one of the ways to do that is by convincing ourselves why it is very important that we make money online .

Personally what actually convinced me to make money online is the fact that the world is changing and it is obviously and totally saying that technology and modernization is gradually or slowly taking over the business and financial world and so it is better to make money online with the use of technology such as our cell phones and computers than to make money offline which possibly means establishing an offline business or running a regular nine-to-five usual or regular job . Most importantly making money online is absolutely less stressful and more considerably rewarding or paying .

There is actually a friend of mine who I have introduced to the act of making money online and I have given him several legit and considerably paying websites that he or she can actually monetize his or her time on in order to make money online . Just within the first 2 weeks he or she definitely give up on the act of making money online and he called me on the phone telling me that making money online is definitely very hard and cumbersome . On hearing this I told him that he definitely have the wrong and unreasonable mindset to what the art of making money online and that have definitely destruct his intentions to make money online . I specifically told him that if you want to make money online you must convince yourself why you need to make money online .

I also told him what my determination and motive was to make money online that is basically the fact that technology and modernization is definitely taking over the business and financial world and so it is very reasonable and wise to make money online that will make money of life into this world .

There are many reasons why people may give up while making money online. While most people that do give up have given some valid reasons for acting that way, others have given flimsy excuses to give up. But all what matters is that quitter never win and winner never quit.

Some may lose the zeal to move on when there is change in the way the money is made. There are many people on tendri when it started some years back and the way to make money then on it was very easy. You didn't need to write at length and there was no limited time then. But the moment there was changes in the way Trendri is run,any people gave up in Trendri.

Other reason may be lack of motivation. Normally, people always love to make money in an easy way and if the way is not that easy anymore, we always want someone that will be egging us to continue. The moment we don't see more encouragement either from our friends or any other sources, we may tend to lose interest.

Making money surely requires our determination. When we lack it, we may last longer in the act of making money.

Giving up on online money making is so common to make people. I always say people outside the box sees thing different but when they get inside the box then they start to find things hard. When I was outside the box I though I will get rich just over night immediately I get into online money making but thing are different and I have totally changed my mindset.

Making money online is not easy even if you have not fallen into a scam site. Those who even have special skills are not finding things easy because they have to work hard in order to succeed. The reason why most newbies give up easily is that they see things easy when they are not in the game and therefore they they will start to count the chickens before they get hatched. But if things does work for them the way they thought, then they start giving up.

Thanks for bringing this thread up because a lot of people tend to give up easily while working online. In addition,
There are a lot of different reasons why people might choose to become entrepreneurs. For some, it's the opportunity to be their own boss and create something from scratch. For others, it's the potential to make a lot of money.

But there's one thing that all entrepreneurs have in common: they're risk takers.

Starting a business is not easy. In fact, it's one of the hardest things you can do. There are a lot of moving parts and a lot of things that can go wrong. So it's not surprising that many people who start businesses end up giving up quickly.

The good news is that if you're willing to stick it out, the rewards can be great. But it takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and resilience to make it as an entrepreneur.

It all depends on people that are coming into the online space , Most people that just come in and give up easily are those people that do not understand what online business is all about . A lot of newbie believe that it is just something they can just come in and make money without any stress but little did they know that online business sometimes require a lot of determination and willingness to work to earn.

A lot of people are likely to give up when they come with high expectation of making so much money without stress just to come and find out that it requires a lot of determination to be able to earn something reasonable. It will even be much more difficult most especially for people that do not have a skill because thinking of making money online will always need you to be skilled in one way or the other.

The first thing is that people are just plain lazy. laziness just run in some people's blood that everything whether it is just posting on blogs or forums like this is work to them. Yes it might be tasky but what I have realize overtime is that whatever you do dsily or actively becomes very less tasky for you.

When I first started out typing on forums I used to feel so tired and it was a kind of boring. But the good thing was that the topics were interesting so it help keep me coming back to give me opinion and before I knew it it was no longer tasky I began to enjoy it

So first thing is for us to avoid laziness and then learn some marketable skills that can help us earn more on the internet. With this you are going to be making money daily on the internet.

To me I don't see it as due to laziness that makes most people to quit so easily on making money online. So people will be so hard in terms of making money online but still they will quit on making money online. Then what can be the main cause of that problem?

Well, first of all I can say is due to what they heard and what they first thought of, when looking at making money from a long perspective, you will think that is something that can make you rich quickly without much stress but it is different in reality and therefore most people get disappointed alone the way of making money online. When I first started making money online, I nearly gave up because my expectations were high and I was having a mindset of becoming rich but this was not so and I have to be patient.

Making money online is not so easy. That is why most newbies give up. One reason is that they are not familiar with online money making. So they don't know the money making methods that are legit and pay well. Most newbies will go for those sites like survey sites and faucets that only pay peanuts. Earning such a small amount will make you give up easily.

Another reason that people give up on online earning is coming across scam sites. When you have been scammed once or twice, it is just understandable that you will get tired of online earning easily. That is what happens to most people who jump into sites without researching first.

Lastly, people sometimes give up on online work just because they are lazy to do it. Lack of self discipline can make you give up on something so fast. Especially if it is coupled with a negative mindset about the online earning method.

Most of these new online workers tend to give up easily due to wrong information. They get various ideas about how easy it is to make money online and most importantly fast. Only for them to enter the system and discover that it takes time and it is also demanding to work online. Most people give up because they lack the patience to work online, working online requires consistency.

To be real most of the tutorials I have seen are:
  • How to earn money from Teaserfast?
  • How to earn money from Surfe Be?
  • How to earn money from Cointiply?
  • How to earn money from SeoPublic?
Most of these sites are daily platforms for beginners after that they realize that 10 RUB a day isn't enough or even 15 RUB a day and doesn't even cover up the internet cost so most of serious platforms aren't spoken about.

because most people don't know that if you want to make money online you have to learn first

about what you want to do and an overview of your field, then apply what you just learn

also, most people want not to fall

falling is completely normal

fall today, tomorrow, and next week ext...

until you win you should accept falling

Because falling is the core of success,