Why some people cannot get rich!!!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Most of us have the intention of getting to a stage where we would be free from our financial burdens, but there are still certain things that make it impossible.
In this thread, I would like is to discuss on certain things that some individuals do that would make it really hard for them to make money and become rich.
They don't read:
Reading is one of the ways of opening the doors to success. Through reading, especially books by entetpreneurs who have made it, an individual gains insight to understand what is needful. You get to learn how the rich made it to where they are.
Reading makes you to be informed about the business you want to get into. Those who do not read are always seeing investments as risks since they are not properly informed and so they always lose out.
They make same mistakes repeatedly:
When you fail in a business and you never think about Changing your strategies and planning, then bear in mind that you can never get rich using this mindset.
Rich people use different ways to solve a problem at hand.
What do you think?

The reason why people don't get rich to me is when they don't utilize the opportunity that they have. They always see excuse in all situations. I have never in my life blames situation in my life. I always try to find solutions in all situations. Poor people always see problems in every solutions while the rich always see solutions to every problem. In other word, the mentality determines who will be rich

Being Rich has been a thing of mystery to so many people. A lot of people by pass opportunities and of course make a lot of mistakes that really ruined their life's growth. one of the best ways of getting rich and making a lot of money is by seizing every opportunity that comes your way and also investing wisely.

even if everyone are reading and doing all the following that you have just said, even with that everyone will never be rich and you should not expect everyone to be rich because even in the history they are meant to be poor people and they're meant to be rich people.

If your parents are not rich, you don't get rich, if your wife/husband is not rich, you do not get rich, if you do not inherit property from others, you don't get rich. Do not confuse yourself that you do not become rich because you are not using opportunities and you are not working hard or working smart

The reason why people don't get rich to me is when they don't utilize the opportunity that they have. They always see excuse in all situations. I have never in my life blames situation in my life. I always try to find solutions in all situations. Poor people always see problems in every solutions while the rich always see solutions to every problem. In other word, the mentality determines who will be rich
You're right about this. Some people say the word "poor" means passing over opportunities repeatedly.
And this is true, one needs to develop himself in a way that would help them to see opportunities where others are missing out. This is key to general development of man as a whole.