Why we should save our money

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
Wow, you have provided us with different benefits of saving money.Saving money has numerous benefits that's important to human existence.

Saving money can help you during emergency times. It helped me once, let me talk about that because i like sharing my experience here.

The money I saved helped my family 2 years ago, it all happened when my mother was sick and my dad was kidnapped, there was nobody to help, since I had my own savings back then, though it wasn't that huge but my savings helped my sick mum out of the sick bed, then she was strong to rescue my dad from the kidnapers.

What if at that point in time i didn't save a dime, maybe today I'll be a boy without a mum, i will never forget that moment, my parents were proud of me.

Saving your money in a very secure place can also make more money for you. For example, if you have a particular money you don't want to use in next 1 or 2 years, you can save them using annual investment on your Opay account, it's legit.

If you have any other way of saving your money perfectly you can also do that.

So guys, please always remember to save because it will one day save you or save your family the same way my savings did to mine.

Let's leave the rest of the opinion for other members, please share more reasons why we should save our money.

Stunna

Valued Contributor
Yes it's good to save money because you will definitely need it sooner or later as you get needs for it.

And it's advisable you get to have some savings and plans also be manage your finances so you won't run out of cash for your daily and basic expenses.

Saving your money will also give you a peace of mind not to worry and be weary about your financial state. A good way of doing this is making good plans with your or better still you invest or save in the any financial institution for future use.

To be able to do this, you must also be able to cut down on unnecessary expenses if you are earning less or the economy of your society is bad and not good for the people.

Savings your money also make you be able to be flexible with choices because you can have different choice

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Saving money is very important for anyone especially for one that is money conscious and want future financial freedom. You need to start to saving to help you during emergency times. you can easily remedy future financial problems with saved money

You need to always have your own savings to have the confidence you need for the future. our savings is like your backbone it can helped rescue you from any mess that might raise its ugly head. So it is always good to save money