Why you should become rich

EKUSANI

Title error
How do you feel when you read some news online,papers about Rich men. about their net worth, cars, houses, properties and investment all over the country or the world. how did you feel about it. have you ever asked yourself what to do to at least become a multi if not a billionaire but a millionaire. this men started at a very tender age they started from the grassroots they put aside whatever that can inconvenience them just to change the background of thier family.now there are living a life that everybody want to compare thier selfs to them. they are living a life that everybody wants to become. do something today and become rich tomorrow invest your capital today and double it tomorrow. but the question is how can I do that. It by knowing the right thing to do that will bring in money, I'm I don't mean ritual or i don't mean frauding.i mean the right thing to do to have your own money and live a life you're always dream of. you need to invest your money, you need to read about this men, get idea of what to do and how to manage your income.

Rachael

Verified member
There are a thousands reason an individual ought to strive in becoming rich. There are people who feel so entitled to the money of other people but this should not be the case. No matter what happens, no body owes you anything, so it is your responsibility to make ends meet for yourself and stop being a liability. It might not be possible for practically everyone to become rich, To eat food, which is very necessary for our daily survival, we need food to keep us healthy and give us the energy. We need clothing and shelter; clothing to cover our nakedness, from the harsh weather and to protect us from perverts. Shelter is very vital because we cannot cope with living on the road or under the bridge.

Gone are those olden days where we could use leaves and cover our bodies. Money is needed to make plans for a better life, and also in achieving or actualizing our goals. Without the availability of money, our lives would just remain static or stagnated and this only tell us that. in anything we need, money is required because even in Freetown, nothing is free. Being in lack or penury is enough reason to spur us into looking for legitimate ways of becoming rich.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of people today are attempting or are already attempting to become rich by all means and because of this they have put themselves into many situations and conditions so as to experience different types of events and conditions so as to become rich . being rich is very interesting because you will have the ability and the capability to acquire anyone's and property that you intend or desire to have . it has always been part of the goal in life to become rich and wealthy especially the youth of today are striving harder and even more harder so as to end up being rich and wealthy .

Although being rich and wealthy is not the most important thing in life a lot of people today are still endeavoring to have a lot of money thereby being rich and wealthy . to be rich and wealthy you want must be able to understand that it takes hard work and determination to do so . majority of individuals have the intention to the rich and wealthy but as a result of being discouraged by friends and colleagues or possibly family members who do not have their financial intention and interest at heart their dreams of being rich and wealthy have been killed .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Honestly speaking, becoming rich is the dream of all the people and being rich is considered a great thing by many people. This is because there are obviously many benefits of being a rich person. For example, a rich person is able to live a luxurious lifestyle. A wealthy person can travel the world and explore the places all around the world. A rich person is more likely to attract more people around him. Apart from that, a rich person is also more likely to have money in case he needs money.

There are so many poor people who cannot afford treatment in an expensive hospital, but this is not a big problem for a wealthy man, as a wealthy man can afford to get treated anywhere in the world. I think that this is one of the biggest advantage of being a rich man. I know that there are a few disadvantages of being rich. For example, many people might start to become jealous and some people might even try to rob you. However, the advantages of being wealthy certainly outweigh the disadvantages. The only great way to become rich is to work hard and be smart and adopt money making strategies.

Oluwasegun purpose

copied content
There are a thousands reason an individual ought to strive in becoming rich. There are people who feel so entitled to the money of other people but this should not be the case. No matter what happens, nobody owes you anything, so it is your responsibility to make ends meet for yourself and stop being a liability. It might not be possible for practically everyone to become rich, To eat food, which is very necessary for our daily survival, we need food to keep us healthy and give us the energy. We need clothing and shelter; clothing to cover our nakedness, from the harsh weather and to protect us from perverts. Shelter is very vital because we cannot cope with living on the road or under the bridge....

There is nobody on earth who didn't pray to become rich , every one dream is to become Rich .....

Additional,many want to become a in a very bad ways like Internet fraud or into ilegal business like into drugs and many get there self into money ritual.....

I will advice you to get Rich in a godly ways so that you will be able to be proud of it anywhere and anytime...

Last edited by a moderator:

bobs

There are a thousands reason an individual ought to strive in becoming rich thanks

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There is absolutely nothing much about being rich except that it gives you the ability to enjoy a comfortable life. Being financially stable is also one of the best way you can enjoy yourself as you will have opportunity to go on vacations , you travel and do other things that interest you.

So many people are still suffering even till this day because they made mistake of wasting some of their precious time in the past chasing what was not profitable and that is the mistake I will not advise anyone to make.

It is not going to be an easy path , but at least as long as we are able to move on the right path, works with discipline then everything will be possible without much stress. We have to work now just to make our future a comfortable one so that we will not have anything to regret at old age.

Imran Noori

Verified member
I always think about this and many questions come to my mind, how did they do it? How did the become rich? What ideas did they have? What mindsets did they have?

One of the most important questions that comes to my mind is did they go to universities? If not so why is everyone telling me that if I don't go to university then I will be poor.

I think everyone has a talent that can make him or her successful in life the only thing that they should do is to find their talent and work on it, by this way they can also make money through their talent.

Shigobad2020

To be candid , I don't normally thinks about it when I read about people's wealth online , their fleets of cars , their net worth and all that because sometimes you might be motivated negatively to do bad things and make money through the wrong means .
We need to make money and become wealthy because of so many reasons , some reasons might be personal to some people , while to some of us , we need money to take care of our responsibility and our immediate family , some need money in order to boast around , while some need it to live a luxury lifestyles . So money is needed for various reasons , to me I don't really need a huge amount of money in order to be the richest man in the world , I just need convinient money that wil be enough to take care of my responsibility.

Axis

Banned
In the minds of people today the intention of becoming rich and wealthy is definitely what occupies. Being rich and wealthy is definitely one of the activity majority of people today are trying hard to achieve. We need to understand that gone are the days when an individual would say that being rich and wealthy today is a heart activity but rather with the right mindset and with the right determination we can totally attend financial freedom. One of the most common online activity that seems to have turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires is the online practice of cryptocurrency and forex investment.

Many people believe that cryptocurrency and forex investment is definitely a complicated kind of online activity and will definitely need an individual to invest huge amount of money. Although part of what they said is true, for example the area in which you have to invest money to make money via cryptocurrency and forex investment, how about the simple truth is that nothing good comes easy and even money itself cannot come to you in abundance without you having to invest.