Earn Money why you should stop wasting data and time on Facebook

F

Funmluv

Facebook is the most popular and social media platform you can use these days and as a result countless people are already on this so called social Media network even some people have more than one account.

some times I wonder why people love wasting their data and resources on something that won't give them money in return, you will see them posting pictures updates and more without earning a dime.

if you fall in the category above, it is time you wake up and start something more profitable, register on forums like trendri and start earning money for doing the same thing you do on Facebook without getting paid.

even though I just joined this forum, I have earned little money from some forums before and that is how I know there are better things to do with my data and phone instead of wasting my precious time uploading unnecessarily o. Facebook where you can get banned anytime any day

Well, I think some people just post on Facebook because they find joy in doing so. And so far they are seeing satisfaction in what they are doing then I don't know what to say . However personally, i have stopped wasting my time on Facebook for a long time that I cannot even recalled

You don't need to blame them too much. We have all been there to be frank, there was a time that if I always chatted on whatsapp and Facebook as if my life depended on it. Not long ago I stopped this act. They may be there because they don't know how to monetize their activites there.

Well it is a social media that we can connect with most all of our friends and family members but in as much as this is so I do not spend so much of my time on Facebook, I only go there to check out friends and reply to their messages and went offline .I don't really spend so much time chatting on Facebook to late hour of the night .I can't do that

To be honest, not until people discover that there are various ways money can be made on social media, most people used it as a means of making new friends or ways of connecting with old friends. Only few people try making money using social media like Facebook, whatsapp and Twitter

It is quite long I have login to my Facebook account because I couldn't find something that interest me in there anymore. another thing is that I have found a similar website which is a social network that pays you for sharing anything with other people on the platform and get paid. I made more friend and get paid as a results.

I tried to engage in things that add value to my life these days. This is the reason why I no longer login to Facebook account and other social media. The only one left is YouTube because I watch lot of valuable videos on the platform. I spend most of my time on the forum where I can earn money by posting comments.

Wise words don't get old. I once received this advise, and it turned out to be one of the best advice I've gotten so far. The time we are expending on all these social media platforms, if we channel them to this site, we will be making additional income that can sustain us.

It is quite long ago I have log into my Facebook account because I'm tired of all less valuable content I come across on the platform. I prefer to use my time to work on other websites to make more money for myself. This is the reason why I spend more time on get paid to post forums who makes more money.

One thing I can say is that people cannot ignore social media completely just because they want to make money. there are some people who are actually making money selling product and services on Facebook. People like that will always be online on Facebook so as to attend to customers and queries about product and services.