Wich website for a beginner in affiliate marketing

TlTarik

I'm interested in affiliate marketing but I'm not sure what website is more preferable for beginners. Thank you

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is something that has attracted the attention of a lot of people over the world. If you want to venture into affiliate marketing, getting the best affiliate network to get started which is one of the best things you must know and consider.

Firstly, you must try as much as possible to find out whether a specific affiliate marketing network is supported your geographical location because there are some that are not really supported everywhere like clickbank and digistore24.

So your first assignment is to find out whether it is supported in your country. If it is supported, then clickbank is definitely one the best of the marketing platform for you to get started with as a beginner because of the wide range of products and the support vendors give to affiliates.

Another good thing that makes clickbank very good for beginners is because of the high commission you will find in any product. if clickbank is not supported in your country of residence then I think you should use Amazon affiliate because, it is very good and at the same time Amazon is a well-known Brand and therefore, people can easily purchase the product you are promoting.