Wiki-play: play simple games for rewards.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Wiki-play is basically considered to be an application and also a website available on the Google app store and on the Google Play store for downloads and just as the name implies this is a website where an individual can definitely play various category of games but one of the features of these games is that there are less complicated and very much easier to understand, and even if you are a newbie to get paid to play games website you can definitely make money on this platform because it is also considered to be user-friendly.

Possibly the only requirement you have to perform on this platform in order to be a member is just creating a free account and the website is also considered to be hundred percent free and it wouldn't take you more than 2 minutes to fill in a form of membership.

Minimum withdrawal threshold on this platform is just $10 which is quite interesting unlike all other get paid to play games website that men want you to reach 40 to $50 in order to place a withdrawal threshold. The website based its members via PayPal, but if you reside in a country where PayPal isn't permitted you can get your earnings of your other methods like Western Union and direct bank transfer.

Activator230822

Verified member
I have never heard of wiki-play before. In fact I am hearing this for the first time. I am always on the lookout for earning sites like this because I am currently in need of money.

So I suppose wiki-play can accept members from all over the world and that the payment rates are good. I also like working Online and being paid through PayPal. I hope wiki-play does support PayPal and I am quite glad for that. I think this app can be game changer on the world of paid to play apps games on the internet across the globe.

E

eldavis

Sounds nice but i have never heard about this site before. I would love to give it a try but i don't think i would be able to cash out. My major problem here is the fact that it uses paypal as a means of payment. Over here in my country, paypal can send money but cannot receive, so there would be no way for me to collect my Payment on paypal after working with this app. If it had other payment methods i would have love to give it a try.