Shares/Stock Will Investing In The Stock Market Prove To Be Profitable Eventually?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Investing money in the stock market is considered one of the greatest way to make money. There are many people who trade in the stock market and they assume that they would make income. While it is true that it would be possible to make income in the stock market, what many people do realize that investing money in the stock market could be really risky. This is why they usually invest what they could afford to lose. In the year 2020, the stock market crashed and many people lost money. However, right now, the prices of those shares have increased.

While not all the companies can rise and recover, some of the companies do recover. I think only those companies have the ability to recover that have a really strong position in the market. So, my question is that will investing money in the stock market be profitable eventually? This is because if you invest money in some reputable stock in the year 2022, then the chances are that you will probably earn something when the prices will rise in the year 2025, right? This is because the prices of stocks will rise eventually after some time. Is this really the case?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With my shares of stocks of a big bank I am now doing a personal observation of the stock market. The price of stocks was 128 when I received it late last year. When the price went down to 120 there was a plan to buy but someone cautioned me so I did not place my order with the stock broker. Now the price of my stocks is 135 and still moving upwards. If I need money maybe I can sell it now for a small profit. But my intention really is to buy more stocks because I feel confident that the stocks of the biggest bank here is a good one.

I think the stock investment is not for a short period of time. It is not like buying today and selling it next month for a profit. That is like playing with the money. If you buy now and you let the stocks sit in your holdings for years then the profit would be substantial. Maybe 2 years from now my stocks worth $20,000 can be worth $25,000 depending on the behavior of the market.