Will Litecoin become the next Etherum ?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The first Bitcoin alternative on our list, Etherum, is a decentralized software platform that enables smart contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party. The goal behind Ethereum is to create a decentralized suite of financial products that anyone in the world can have free access to, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, or faith.

Again
I have been focused on Etherium and litecoin very much this year. Etherium is currently rising at a steady rate while litecoin also increased a bit. Although all the asset are falling as a result of alot of factors but thing will take a bew turn soon. Should we invest in litecoin now? Can litecoin be the next etherium , if it is then we should start stocking up litecoins because it can worth along 1000$.
Let's discuss down here.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think litecoin is the next ethereum. even though it has a lot of future and I see it someone in over $1000 in the nearest future. If I am given the opportunity to select a coin that will do wonderfully well in the market then it will be BNB. It has the ability to somewhere over $5000 in the next few years and smart investors know this.