Will You Prefer To Make Money Online When You Retire?

Moni

Since making money online has become another good way to generate income and a lot of people are also doing it what's your next thought?
Online money making is something good for a living almost every on can do it and it is also for free.

In online money making, there is no retirement or old age exception. Many retired people are already into this business. Mostly at your old age you can not work again and at time you will need money for living part from your retirement pay. Let's say most people sometimes take care of their younger children even after they have retired from work.

Maybe you child is still schooling and you are also in the house having no work to do at this your old age. Life might be hard by then and maybe you can depend on your pension pay alone then what you you do?

For now you know another way to make extra money which has no expiring date nor retire time will you get back to it?
Will you the try to make money from you trusted websites that you have been working with or you won't even stop working online until you get retire from work?
What is you thought now?

Richee84

Making money online though look very easy but it also has it own risk. For someone who has work through out his or her youthful age and get to retirement age to continue making money online from a trusted site is not a bad idea at all. After retirement the person can have a physical investment on ground that he or she do and can still do online business to add to his or her earnings. The advantage of online business is that it has no age restriction and has no retirement time for anyone to do their business and earn money for themselves. Though it is very good to measure our risk before embarking on any form of business, so a retirees is not advisable to focus only on online business to make money after his or her retirement but it is advisable to combine both physical business or investment and online business to make money. Even when there is a loose in one the person can fall back on the second business to move forward. Going into online business to make money involve a lot of care as not to fall for scammer while doing your online business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether you are old or young , a boy or a girl child , teenager or an adult , business , manager or an employee , worker or a staff in a company , retired or non retired , you will always need money you know that was you will always spend money on essential things : like paying of bills , subscribing phone resources , sorting out unforeseen circumstances or occurrences , sorting out bills payment of debts.

so whatever the case maybe it doesn't matter whether you are still a working class person or not any money does not stop as a result of retirement , therefore retirement cannot be stopped but the question is what next after retirement ? To make a living after retirement is a question someone should think about before retiring some people retire as a result of age , and also as a result of having another well-paying job whatever the case may be, have an online business or working online is one of the major solution to the question asked above.
After retirement do you can take the act affiliate marketing as a profession and a lot of people are making a good living out of this.

E

eldavis

Personally I prefer to make money not just online but both offline as well even after I retire. There are also online business one can go into during retirement. My reason for this is because I have come to realize that it is better to have more than one source of income, than just replying on one side.

Wiserr

Nice write-up, the idea of still earning money online if you retire is a good idea but the only thing is that you might not be interested in making money if you retire, if you are like me I don't see any reason if retirement I'll just try my best to see I earn more money to take care of my needs and also help were I'll help. All I'm trying to say it all depends on you if you still have to earn money when you retire it's still cool, for me I think I'll still earn money online even if I retire.

Rachael

Verified member
When I retire, I would still like to make money online but this time, I would like to work at a slow pace and not being so intentional about making more money and during this time, most of the money I make would be given out for donations and charity. I would prefer to be a philanthropist and I would engage in lecturing online. Apparently, I prefer working offline during my retirement age because this would offer me more opportunity to exercise and stretch my bones and also have daily conversations with people.

Caramelle

I will probably opt to continue working even after the mandatory age for retirement. However, with pension and all, I would be doing it at a more leisurely pace that will also allow me to enjoy life. Working stimulates our mind and body which can help us avoid the early onset of age-related illnesses. Online work can help older people transition to retirement by providing flexible earning opportunities that they can complete quickly. Online jobs are particularly suited for people who prefer to work comfortably at home. I'm afraid I've been spoiled by it and I can no longer imagine myself tied to an 8-5 day office job. I like the flexibility it offers because you can work and earn money while living life with your loved ones. For these reasons, making money online is a very viable and desirable option for most people in their retirement age.​

Rubz

Making money online is not as easy as it seems. Many old people would want to rest completely after retiring. But in a case when someone is retired and still have a lot of needs and wants to take care of, i'll advice such person to continuing working online or even try investing online like investing in crypto currencies, forex trading or even stock investing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money and the internet has come to stay and a lot of people are capitalising on this to set themselves financially free. Honestly, if I start working today and it happens that I retire then I must try as much as possible to be very active in the online space because I already laid the foundation. Nobody is exempted when it comes to making money online because the Internet is very wide and open for anyone provided you have the knowledge and understanding of how a particular online business works. Like I have stated before I have seen a lot of people who are retired and they are very active in online many marking. So many of them invest in different cryptocurrencies and also day trade crypto currencies and make their money. The convenience is top-notch and good for anyone that really wants to have in healthy and fruitful retirement because you will not lack money and at the same time you will not stress yourself much as you did when you were doing offline work or job. There are so many opportunities when it comes to online money making ranging from cryptocurrency trading to affiliate marketing and blogging and so many of them.

anil02

Verified member
Doing any type of work after retirement it is depends on out health and also need of money. If we are quite heathy at the time of retirement than it is better to work than sitting in home. If we are not fit for offline work than online work is best one. After retirement we have enough time and some time we feel boring because we have not any work to do. Online work is best one in this situation.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the people have day jobs or have family businesses which they run. Some of the people save money to start an offline business, but I am quite different from those people. I always prefer to make money online because making money online is one of those ways by which you can be your own boss and make money on your own terms. This is something that is not possible when you select a day job as your choice. Secondly, as far as retirement is concerned, I would say that I will save money and start trading soon.

I believe that I will make enough money once I gain enough capital to invest in online trading platforms because many people are earning passive income just by trading online. I reckon that there are many retirees who have saved a lots of money when they were young and now they are trading online and making a good amount of money. I did plan to trade in the current times, but right now I do not have enough capital to do so. So in short, I will start trading once I save enough money for my retirement and I will probably spent my rest of life earning money by trading online.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Retirement is Something everyone wise people should be looking forward to, everyone should be looking out for ways that they can survey when they eventually get old and unable to work the way they use to work and discharge their duties as it used to be before. This is why everyone should try as much as possible not to become a liability on other people, not even their children or family members. Unfortunately not everyone is truly thinking about this particular time in life everyone's major concerns lies in the now and not remembering that there will come a day when they will need to fall back to something because their strength will begin to fall them. But when we consider working online after retirement it will really matter alot on the type or nature of work one tends to be doing online. If it were the usual paid to post or anything related I will presume that may be quite difficult to survive on that as it will require a of effort to be able to meet up with such type of work by if it is invest on crypto online then that can be alright, otherwise one should invest offline.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
When I get to the age of retirement, I will try as much as possible to make sure that by then I am not disturbing myself with trying to make some money weather on the internet or offline because it is a time to cool off and take as much rest as possible from anything that would be detrimental to your health in order not to fall sick and each quickly than you would have an ordinarily been.

As a matter of fact the age of retirement is one where you are supposed to be ripping from the things that you have invested in during your time of activity a civil service and not longer a time for you to be thinking about how to earn money again.

This is why people who are working try to make sure that they make some investments before they get to their age of retirement so that by the time they will not be thinking about how to be making money again instead they will be taking their rest.

Retired employeeshave to consider investing and then reaping from it as a source of passive money-making opportunity and not one that would involve them to remain active again.

anil02

Verified member
Work after retirement is depends on the financial condition of person. If some one have enough money to live after retirement than it is not must to work, but if some have not than working is must for them. If we are living with family than food and cloth is not a problem but pocket money is problem so I think we must be do some work after retirement.