Will you prefer to start online consultation services?

Razor1911

Since online business is booming right now, the scope of earning has also increased manifold. The overall traffic over the internet has increased significantly in this pandemic period as more and more people are now accessing the web on daily basis. This is a huge opportunity for the online businesses to grow.

Online consultation service has gained popularity lately. There are new people coming on daily basis, but they are unable to find any consultant which can help them finding their their desired platform/product. Thus the scope of online consultancy increases very much. This has become a major source of income for many people these days.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a wise thought dear. If you're really good to give productive advise to people who seek mentorship in their respective career, like in business, finance, lifestyle, relationship, health, job selection etc. If you can be instrumental in any of them, you can be very on demand those who encounter issues or have no adequate knowledge on where to start, will come seek your advise and you'll be making reasonable things out of it.

D

Deleted member 28127

This project is more adoptable for a doctor or a lawyer because nowadays people are searching from advices for online consultation for experts and find it easy for online consulation due to lack of time.

Ridorz

I can say online consulting services us a good idea that can be generating a good of money for a person that realdy to provide what people are willing to know more about online. Because it's a every day by day people are searching for what's unclear to them in which to know and be educated on it.

Razor1911

This project is more adoptable for a doctor or a lawyer because nowadays people are searching from advices for online consultation for experts and find it easy for online consulation due to lack of time.
Exactly. People are more searching for consultation from doctors and lawyers online. Thus, anyone who wants to create a consultation service, can create a website or hire someone for that. And then can post their articles to provide information regarding various services that they will provide in their website. And people will automatically visit their sites for consultation. In this way they can improve their earnings from online consultation.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a gainsaying that online jobs are now getting momentum as everybody now drives towards making money online. It is further aided by the Corona virus era. Though I understand what online consultant does but the poster should have done well if he started with the major works of online consultant maybe this may ginger some people to have more interest in it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My last occupation was a technical consultant. I thought that user of technology have a good learning but I was wrong. For every unusual behavior of the computer people in our office would call me to verify if what they are doing is correct. In business I guess consultancy is important and needed. I just don't have time for that anymore.

Carson20t

Well, it would not be a bad idea to start offering some online consultation services if you have the time. You just have to ensure you are well vested in the services you are offering. you also have to ensure you have a platform that you will offer the services from. The targeted user base as to whether it's teenagers, adults or both should be considered.

As for me in terms of online consultation I do personal development because it is the basic key for anyone to achieve anything but am doing leadership and marketing courses, once am certified I will then add those too as well.

Razor1911

My last occupation was a technical consultant. I thought that user of technology have a good learning but I was wrong. For every unusual behavior of the computer people in our office would call me to verify if what they are doing is correct. In business I guess consultancy is important and needed. I just don't have time for that anymore.
Yes. This type of profession is well respected in our society. They solve the customers issues and try to make them satisfied with their services. The technical consultancy is even more recognised, you have to solve the technical issues and for that you will need technicam knowledge in that particular field where you are working. Surely online consultancy is a very secure and lucrative job.