What do you prefer in trading?

Asahi

Verified member
In our traders, technical analysis is mostly preferred. However, fundamental analysis is also highly needed for better market forecast. FXOpulence provides more than 400 technical tools and a reliable Mt5 trading platform.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Personally I don't really care about fundamental analysis, I think it is just a cope to keep people away from the most important thing which is the markets, fundamentals is just a part of the slice, there are days without any news, but those that means traders shouldn't trade?

I don't have any preference in the market, I go in and look for opportunities if I see any, I strike and make profit, If I lose, I wait for another opportunity, I don't rush the markets because I know it'll provide opportunities for me to make a lot of money.

FinTrader

The timings of the trades execution is very important for us. We have to trade with a broker that is very fast in the terms of the trade execution speeds. FXOpen International ECN puts into practice the modern approach to aggregating liquidity in the FX industry.