What do you prefer?

xxy935839

I have received a lot of advice and learned a few things, but it still gives me a headache. Yes, if I use Luxos to overclock the 100TH S19j Pro to 120TH, the power consumption would be around 3500-3700 watts (depending on the temperature) with two additional 730 CFM fans on top. Let's assume 3800 watts for 120TH, which would be 1.824MW, costing around $36.50 in electricity. Even with a pool like VitaBTC, which may not offer the highest pay but is stable based on my experience, I could potentially pull in $170 per day before factoring in electricity costs. The daily profit would be around $133.50. Comparing the prices, the S19XP is priced at $3145, while the S19j Pro is priced at $1150 (source: asicfinder). There might be many other options, but I don't want to wait any longer. I want to challenge myself and try the S19j Pro first

deucher

I would advise you to buy what you like and for which you have enough money, because when I bought my first asik, I also wanted to wait for the opportunity to buy better ones at the same moment. higher price

mayalily

I would advise you to buy what you like and for which you have enough money, because when I bought my first asik, I also wanted to wait for the opportunity to buy better ones at the same moment. higher price
asik? why high price?