With your affiliate link you can earn 10,000 satoshis for each referral in STS

Moni2402

For a long time, before bitcoin projects existed, we are giving $ 1 for each referral that is achieved and the profit is credited when the referral gets his first dollar (STS balance) in antiscam projects and special projects. The bitcoin projects have come later, so we are going to adapt the promotion so that the referrals who participate in the bitcoin projects also generate benefits for you.

The promotion of $ 1 per referral will remain the same but now we will also add 10,000 free satoshis to your BTC balance when your referrals have generated their first 10,000 satoshis in bitcoin projects, so now for each referral you can earn more, a total of $ 1 + 10,000 satoshis.

To find out what your referral link is, you must enter the "Invite a friend" section (in the top menu of the forum) and then click on the "My referral link" tab.

You can use your link to promote the forum and for every referral that gets their first dollar in antiscam and special projects, we will add $ 1 to your STS balance and also when your referral gets their first 10,000 satoshis in bitcoin projects, we will add 10,000 satoshis in your forum BTC balance.

descarga.jpg

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your title really attracted me to this post, this is worth trying out. I’m trying to get some bitcoin into my wallet, I’m just wondering how legit this is. Have you been paid or you ae the site owner, it isn’t just enough to advertise what we see online. Its good to be sure it is paying