Finance Would You Ever Hire A Manager To Manage Your Assets?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Assets mean all the property, capital, bank balance, etc you hold. If you have a lots of assets, then you would obviously be a rich person. There are many rich people who have a good amount of assets and they actually hire a person who would manage their assets and provide them guidance regarding when to sell or purchase a property and how to invest funds in a proper manner to make more money. Asset manager also controls and monitors accountants and he or she is responsible for all the damage and also advises business owners regarding investments in shares. An asset manager is a very qualified person who holds a Master's Degree and also has a really good experience. His basic job is to grow wealth. Do you plan to hire an asset manager in the future?

Dorcey

Hiring someone to manage your business or a manager to manage your business is not a bad idea but this days we seems to have a lot of ungodly or let me say untrustworthy, liars and dishonest people nowadays. Wch is making it difficult to get someone to manage a business properly.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is a normal thing to have some people to manage one's asset. In fact, there are some people that are trained for that, especially lawyers who keep property for their clients. But just like the poster above me said, one needs to becareful while choosing these people because some may have bad intentions.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is a normal thing to have some people to manage one's asset. In fact, there are some people that are trained for that, especially lawyers who keep property for their clients. But just like the poster above me said, one needs to becareful while choosing these people because some may have bad intentions.

Yes, there are many people who hire lawyers in order to manage their funds but not all the asset managers are lawyers because asset managers usually hold a business degree. People who own business may hire lawyers apart from asset managers to deal with legal problems.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Manny Pacquiao has a huge assets that he had to hire business managers and a financial manager too. Unlike other prize fighters who became champion and ended up poor, Pacquiao is very rich and getting richer every day because his assets are well taken care of and his businesses are managed very well. He couldn't do the managing by himself.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have just about $1500 worth of crypto assets and $2000 worth of assets in the share market. Would I hire to manage this asset? No, certainly not. What if I had $10,000 worth of crypto asset and $20,000 worth of shares, would I hire a manager, well yes because large investment needs experts to manage,

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have just about $1500 worth of crypto assets and $2000 worth of assets in the share market. Would I hire to manage this asset? No, certainly not. What if I had $10,000 worth of crypto asset and $20,000 worth of shares, would I hire a manager, well yes because large investment needs experts to manage,

I am not sure if you really need to hire a manager to manage your crypto. You can yourself manage crypto very well ONLY if you know how to do it. The problem comes when you have a lots of assets and you are very rich and you just cannot handle your wealth. In that case, you would need a manager. You may not need a manager to manage your crypto asset if you have trading knowledge but you may need a manager to manage your other assets like property ONLY if you have no experience.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Having an asset manager is very common among wealthy people and in big businesses. But for me with the few assets I have, I can manage them on my own. But it is a good thing to have such a person. They will always ensure that the assets are well and you are not loosing anything.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Having an asset manager is very common among wealthy people and in big businesses. But for me with the few assets I have, I can manage them on my own. But it is a good thing to have such a person. They will always ensure that the assets are well and you are not loosing anything.

I believe that rich people who have millions or billions of dollars of worth of assets are the ones who hire asset manager. In my country, it is very uncommon for even billionaires to hire asset managers. This is because there are many people in their life who are already playing the role of asset managers in some way.