Write and earn on wow women on writing

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Wow Women on Writing is a site that pays people for writing contents in the form of articles.

The niche ranges from small business, female entrepreneurs, freelancing, training and other related stuff that are relevant with the aforementioned and the information found on the site.

The payment for creating a good article can span up to about $ 150 and that depends on the relevance and quality of your post.

Though the site is not only for females, as a female, you should contribute to this site and benefit by earning and making money from it. It is actually not limited to any gender but the name and relevance of it's information to the female gender should point to every female the need for her to contribute to the site.

Wow, Women on Writing is a community and site where females help and support each other while building a successful small businesses and taking the highway in becoming a successful female entrepreneur.

One must avoid the act of copy pasting and before submitting your work, you must check and ensure that your post is unique and not plagiarized.

You can earn as much as $150 for creating and posting a 3000 words article or content. It depends on how well you can be able to write and write good quality articles on the site.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is another new one, Wow Women sounds interesting already like it is a site mostly for female writers but I might be wrong though.

I like the niches the site is focusing on like small business, female entrepreneurs, freelancing, training and other related stuff that are relevant to them. I’m sure I can write perfectly on at least 3 of these topics. I like the payment as stated here but is this paid per article?. $ 150 payment per article is a very good amount. I know with this amount the quality of your post or article must be very high

That is how it should be , everyone or anyone should be able to write for the site. It shouldn’t be gender specific. So that anyone can earn and make money from it. I’m just wondering if it will accept my country. A lot of these sites are just country selective which I don’t like.