Write book reviews and get paid on theusreview.com

Etini

Valued Contributor
The US Review of Books is a site that hosts books, journals and other publications for authors and publishers.

On a write for us page, you can see all the instructions provided by them. To become a reviewer in this site, you need to mail the editors with details such as your resume. You also need to put a link of a sample work done by you, and two references.

When you are accepted on the site, you would proceed by requesting books from any list on the site you are interested in for review. Based on the request and on a best fit basis, the reviewer gets books which he is expected to read and review in three weeks.

The reviews need to be 250 to 300 words long And the payments are done monthly for every review completed during the previous month. In case of a check, they sent it on the fifth day of each month. They typically pay through PayPal but reviewers can request for payment through check. They pay $25 words for reviews that are up to 300 words. Longer reviews of about 500-700 words are being paid up to $75.

This is an amazing platform to write and earn for lovers of reading and books on general.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
From the name are you sure it is a site that other international members can use?. It sounds more like a site that can be used mainly by those in the US. I like the fact you state how we can even get the jobs . others witers should please follow this pattern, we need to know how we can get the jobs as needed.

A lot of writing site I know are fond of requesting that one mail the editors with details like one’s resume. This is another one where one will need to put a link of a sample work done so the job done will be accessed . if the person is good then job will e assigned to the person

Write only 250 to 300 words long wouldn’t be a problem. Good that the payment processor is still the good old paypal which I don’t have issues with since it has come to stay