WriterBaycom: Is It Really Worth It In 2022?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many folks out there who would like to write articles and get paid for that. Writer Bay is a kind of website where you can do that. You make money by writing articles and other kind of content on the website. It is a platform which is considered the best one for many writers. In order to start making money on the site, you must upload your past samples and qualifications as well. This is because it might be possible that the customer would want only a few selected people to work on the platform.

This is why you must make sure that you upload your documents and be honest about yourself on the website. You must sign-up and proceed with the sign-up process in order to get qualified. You must enter your first name, last name, and your email address in order to start the sign-up process. Overall, the website has received great reviews. The great thing about this company is that they offer payments through various different kinds of methods such as Payoneer and Webmoney. If you want to get paid through PayPal, then you would have to use the Hyperwallet payment method that could allow you to receive your cash through PayPal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard about this writing from my friend, but I didn't care to go create an account. Because he already discouraged me by saying, the site has concluded with employees, that they aren't hiring anymore. With what you've said about the site, meeting it's requirements wouldn't be a problem for one who has been writing before. At least the user will easily provide his/her work samples for proof, and submit his or her working resume to show real identity. I wouldn't write off the site for myself, I might still try it out in the future when I'm less engaged.