Writing jobs that you can earn from

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Writing online now trends as one of the best and easiest ways that one can make money online and this is undoubtable and inarguable. Writing jobs cuts across a lot of activities and is not only limited to a particular kind of writing. I will be sharing my knowledge on how one can use his or her writing skills online to earn and make money.

✓ Start or work in a blog: blogs are sites that dispense information and knowledge. Blogging is a good way to make money online and there are blogs that employ people who write quality contents for them. Creating a personal blog or signing up with a blog is a good way to earn from writing online.

✓ Writing and self-Publishing e-books and other sort of materials: there are many ways that you can be able to write and Publish your books personally. For example recently, a site Amazon Kdp is trending as one of the best sites that one can write and Publish ebooks. If you have that ability you can sign up and publish your materials while you get paid.

✓ Posting on Forums: this is another tried and tested way of making money online from writing. One can sign up to any of the forums that are available, I'll recommend bizdustry, trendri, forum coin, referral index forum, insuredforum and may be beermoneyforum. They are good and trusted sites.