Crypto XRP will give you high returns if you hold it for long-term

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The XRP fell below the bear flag in Sunday's trading as a result of the price activity. This indicates a 20% decrease.

The bears have complete control of the price and could push it farther lower if it falls below $0.99. If the bearish trend continues, it will fall below $0.64, according to the analyst.

Following significant buying pressure, a close above $1.07 will initiate an uptrend.

It would be prudent to store XRP for a long time in order to reap future benefits.
The virtual currency has improved tremendously despite the lawsuit. It was able to survive the hurdles due to the massive support it enjoyed outside the shores of the US.
Initially, the lawsuit made investors to withdraw there funds.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Xrp is one of the coins that I believe in its future. It has faced many hurdles that other coins may not survive.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ripple is nice cryptocurrency as I also understand and I have invested in it some time ago. That was around 2021 but I came to find out that the price was not increasing and later I was able to find out that they were having issues and they were trying to sort out an issue with the United States since it was a court case..

Because of this issue they were having with the United States some major cryptocurrency exchanges and platform has delisted the cryptocurrency hoping that they will list it back after they have settled their court cases.

This issues they are having alone is a huge hindrance to their progress because as long as they are not being listed in major exchanges then we have to understand that the price will continue to be at the lower side until everything has been completely settled for them to return back to full operation.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Ripple as I have research has a very serious use case . As I understand there are so many investors who are investing their money hoping that the price will become very high in the future for them to make profit from their investment, but whatever the case maybe it is never an easy thing and that is what we needs to understand when we are investing in cryptocurrency waiting for it price to increase for us to make reasonable profit
Well ,we can invest as much as we can in the cryptocurrency hoping that it will become valuable in the future but it is a risk and we also have to understand every potential risks that may involve when trying to make money as a cryptocurrency investor. .

Just as @Sotherefore has said, I think I have come across a topic that was discussing about their problem with the United States and how they were trying to settle it.

Last edited: