You are what you think

trinlers

I am still on the process of healing myself. Saying a “positive affirmation” to myself every morning helps me to break my negative thoughts.
It strengthen me by helping me believe in the potential of an action I desire to manifest.

Affirmations are proven methods of self-improvement because of their ability to rewire our brains.

Here are some of affirmations you can say to yourself,

• I choose to let go
  • I deserve to be happy
  • I will succeed today
  • The best is yet to come
  • I’m always headed in the right direction
  • I learn from my mistakes
  • I am courageous and I stand up for myself.
  • My life is just beginning
You can use some of these affirmations or you can create your own.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Negative thoughts and positive thoughts do have effects in our lives. The mind of human being is a powerful tool. If you wish for something for too long, you may end up getting that thing or becoming it.
If we want to become anything it's better we need to let it grow from our mind, meditate over it, most often. We conceive it first, then we act on it.

trinlers

Negative thoughts and positive thoughts do have effects in our lives. The mind of human being is a powerful tool. If you wish for something for too long, you may end up getting that thing or becoming it.
If we want to become anything it's better we need to let it grow from our mind, meditate over it, most often. We conceive it first, then we act on it.
I agree to you ..