You will always need people's time if you want to be rich.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is only one way money can be made by a business owner. Many people don't really realize this and that's why not many people are rich.

The only way to make money is using time. What do I mean, time is money and the amount of time you can spare is proportional to the amount you will also make.

When you see some rich people, what they do to make much money is by using many people's time for themselves. Just look around and point out some rich and wealthy men, then you will see many people working for them, using their time for them.

The only thing I need you to get from this is that you need to make judicious use of your time before other people use your time for their own benefit. They pay you a paltry sum for giving out your precious time which you can't gain again.

Of course a lot of rich people who use other people's efforts are not legit to get to the top. This is what I call simple knowledge and understanding of how to make real money. people also employ others and pay them certain amount of money to get the job done for them and I reach them on the long run while they themselves may not be necessary rich

You are so right I Know 5 yrs back when I was working for one employer. The man is just a user that believe because he is paying you then you don't need anytime for yourself. He will use up your time even to the weekend. It was just pathetic because I didn't have any valuable time for myself. So yeah time is truly money

Hnmm... This is very true and a wake up call for those of us that our time are being used to help others become rich. It is better for us to always use our own time for ourselves so that we will not be serving others for the rest of our lives. Time is precious and time is life indeed.

Most certainly it will always have a huge impact. We all definitely need the help of others which translates to their time in other to make ourselves rich. Without others working with for us our progress might be very slow. Like the saying; if you want to go fast go alone but if you want to go far go in group. So there is definitely strength in numbers.

You are so right I Know 5 yrs back when I was working for one employer. The man is just a user that believe because he is paying you then you don't need anytime for yourself. He will use up your time even to the weekend. It was just pathetic because I didn't have any valuable time for myself. So yeah time is truly money
The bitter truth is that we need to serve others before we are served meaning, we need to spare out time for others before other will spare their time for us. But the mistake that people make is that they don't have any plan for their lives. They are accustomed to serving others. I have never planned on my life to retiree under anybody. I am always wish to have my own business some day.

The bitter truth is that we need to serve others before we are served meaning, we need to spare out time for others before other will spare their time for us. But the mistake that people make is that they don't have any plan for their lives. They are accustomed to serving others. I have never planned on my life to retiree under anybody. I am always wish to have my own business some day.
This should be the ultimate mindset we will always serve people as we start out in life especially if the capital to start anything isn't forthcoming. But in all it is to start saving money for the future so that after. Retirement one can start something no matter how small

For one to be rich in life, he or she needs people to help him achieve the dream and not walking alone. Those who walk alone in life end up walking inside poverty alone. We associate with think-thank people, learn from them, work for them to grow our experiences high to become our own boss tomorrow. If we don't work hard for people, or learn from people, the help won't come by.

I always relate time with money. If I spend 1 hour on something, I need to be compensated with certain amount for my time. There are things that I do for free, but as long as the work I do earns money for the person who employed me, I will always want to be paid.

A single tree can't make a forest, we need the help of people in order to get to our dream. But we pray we find the right persons that will help polish our career to good. But we shouldn't slip off waiting for our career helpers without doing something tangible to raise of career up at least. Hard work is needed in order to caught the attention of people helping us to grow more.

You cannot be rich on your own, you need a team of people to work for you. For example, if you want to do a job, you need someone to hire you. If you are trying to build a business to become rich, you need to set up a team to manage, run or market your business.