Your environment and your ability to make money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We are not talking about the environment would you consider before opening an offline business , but rather we are talking about your physical environment that's what you and the people that lives with it and how they influence your ability and capability to make money whether online or offline . Your environment actually plays a very important role in determining the kind of mindset that you will have towards the act of making money online or offline , and if people around you are less concerned or do not show any concern at all about their financial well-being , you too residing and living in such environments or calling such individuals your friends and colleagues can also adopt their mindset of also not being concerned about your own financial well-being .

It is often said , show me your friends and I will tell you who you are . This saying is actually true . We human beings have the capability and ability adopt the mindset of others are in an environment . If we want to make money successfully we must make friends and mixed among individuals that are concerned about their financial wellbeing and growth . Because doing this will better ourselves .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I totally concur and agree with you in the area where you said that our environment which possibly include the people we interact with and the people whom we consider or regards to be our friends and colleagues consequently affects our ability and our mindset of making money whether offline or online . The people with meat and the people we consider as friends and colleagues absolutely affect our mindset of how we view the act of making money because if they themselves are not interested and concerned about their financial welfare we their friends can also adopt the mindset of not being concerned about our own financial welfare thereby letting us just take life the way we see it as some people do these days which is absolutely wrong because as human beings we need to grow financially and also physically .

Making money is very important because an individual without money is considered to be broke and poor and trust me being broke and poor is a very critical and uneasy situation or condition which every individual should avoid not to fall into . Because there is literally no way there is any good coming from the act of being broke and poor .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I strongly agree with what you're just said in your post I'm sure you're most be in Nigeria because it's his almost in Nigeria that things like this happens it is very heartbreaking when you want to make money online or you want to express all just surf the internet and the people around you or your family starts telling you or blackmailing you that you're started throwing into online fraud which is really painful I was and I have been in victim of this a now I'm going to explain how your environment place a key roll in making money online

3 months ago I was leaving with my grandmother who didn't believe in the Internet she believes anyone who is working on the internet is a scammer and this really affected my work online because I couldn't press my phone in car presence or anywhere near home anymore so the only time I could work online were is in the night when she have slept off this was really stressful as I found all the allegations which Sheila done the internet very untrue all what I used to tell her that the internet is for people who wants to work online and once to explore that the internets isn't just for scamming people but she doesn't believe me I couldn't work online to I left so her environment really affected by work online because she didn't believe in the Internet

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I understand what you are saying. In a situation that people in the environment you are living do not believe in online business , in most cases in you as a person will likely lose interest. As a result of this the location we are living will play an important role in determining the type of business ee will do. This is not only applicable to online business but to any other business as a whole.

Whatever the case maybe , it may not be a nice idea for the environment we are living to influence your decision in this way but you as a person should know what is good for you. If you have the interest to engage in any profitable venture then you have to do it as long as the business idea is legal..

Personally I do not have time and whatever I have interest to do , I'll try to do it and get the best result without discouragement.