Your Motivations for Eating Right
It is difficult for most people to get into a healthy eating program. You have been eating all those fried foods and pumping all those cokes and beers for such a long time now that even thinking about giving them all up can be a nightmare. In fact, most people don’t think about eating healthy because of this paranoia associated with dieting. They don’t think they will be able to survive it. But, of course, you need not be so excruciating on yourself right from the start. Start slow, drop one type of food at a time. You don’t necessarily have to stop everything you eat if you can reduce the quantity and frequency. Alternatively, you could eat healthy through the week and have a small feast for one of your weekend meals. These are some ways to get around the confinement of healthy eating, but even so people need motivation.
Continue by watching the video

anil02

Verified member
I think every person know about benefit of healthy eating but taste of tongue is more important for them. If some one suggest them to consume less salt and sugar they will never do it. Most of person change their eating habits when they have some health problem. I think no one can motivate for healthy diet to a healthy person

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The benefit is just too numerous to mention that is why I do not enjoy junk food, even though sometimes I take it on weekly basis but this is always when it is absolutely necessary ,I do not really enjoy junk food as everyday food because they are so low in the nutrients ,it only contains fat and salt that is all which are dangerous to the body.

anil02

Verified member
Most of peoples are born healthy, but we are the peoples who make out body unhealthy. We must be follow this rule that we eat to survive and not survive to eat. We also care weather when we choose our food. Some food are good in summer and some in winter.