Your passion and pleasure as your income source.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Many prominent and large business organisations today where ones started as passion and pleasures by the business owners and business managers who own and control them today. Personally I have a friend who love drawing art, he was absolutely so good at it, and in fact it was clear that he or she has passion and pleasure for the drawing of art. Today he owns a gallery shop in which he or she displays his skillful drawing of artwork for others to feed their eyes on and possibly make a purchase of his beautiful drawned art work. There are many people such as this, and also there are many in which you are I may possibly not know about who have constantly turned their passions and pleasures into a stable means of making income and ends meet. It is absolutely not hard for you to turn your passion and pleasure into a stable income stream. But before doing so you need to ask yourself whether is that really your passion and pleasure and also do you see yourself, establishing a long-lasting income stream with such a means of earning a living. If yes is the answer you can go and head to become more effective and more experienced with your gift and talent.

Have a tutor or someone to call a master can totally be a starting point for you to be more experienced and more equip on your pleasures and passions so that you yourself can become experts an experienced individual on the line of skill in which you have choose to represent yourself for.

Your passion and pleasure are your income source.

The reality is that we all have to pay bills and live, but what if you were able to use your passion and pleasure as your income? What if you could turn something you love doing into funding for the things you want and need?

You don’t have to be a math whiz or a computer engineer - just an artist, builder, or someone who has skills in another area - to earn a living doing what you love. There are many ways now of making money doing what fuels our souls. It takes creativity, imagination, and some risk-taking...but it can also be incredibly rewarding.

Don’t think you have to wait until you’re established in your career before you could do something on the side. Do what you can with what you have now. Build up your own business to your heart’s content and then when it’s time to quit your day job, it won’t be because you have no choice - but because the time is right.

The best and easiest way to work and earn an income is when your hustle is your passion. You would find joy in working and it would always be an enjoyable experience for you. Consider how footballers work and earn. They just go into the field and have fun and get paid for it. Passion makes hustle easier.

When you find yourself working on a job you don't have a passion for, you would be easily bored. And doing that job would be an everyday struggle. People ask me" how do you manage to write and earn money? It is very tasking". I find it easy because it is a passion for me. I always tell people to follow their passions. If you love dancing, don't be pressured to go to college. Get a dancing school and hone that passion. Earning from your passion is the easiest and best way to earn.