YouTube affiliate marketing 2022

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I recently created a YouTube channel, back of using my channel for affiliate marketing purposes and also for ad monetization with Google.

How is it possible to make money with YouTube affiliate marketing in 2022?

Making money from YouTube isn't an easy one, you need to promote your channel, getting subscribers and viewing time. And the secret to that is uploading quality contents in your channel, engaging to your viewers. If you can create catchy contents, teach your viewers what they need to know, learn SEO marketing, you'll attract lots of others hooking up with your channel.

When your channel must have grown to a very high number, with large subscribers, you can decide to go for external ads and not just depending on YouTube ad monetization. You can easily affiliate for click-bank, SFI, Amazon, and any other affiliate marketing platforms and earn recurring commissions when your users click through the link via the description section of the video content you shared.
Then you can use different social media, communities to promote your videos for more views with a very big chances of conversions when you garner much views.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been using youtube to make money for a while. Based on my experience, it is relatively easy to do affiliate marketing with youtube. You don't have to spend money on building website and you don't have to spend money for marketing. If you can build subscribers on youtube that would be the best option to generate affiliate sales, but even if you do not have subscribers, you can still generate sales. In order to do that you will have to publish short videos and share affiliate links on the video description. In your short videos you will have to show the product you are promoting.When people see the product and find out what can the product do and how it will benefit them, they will surely buy the product. In this method, you will have to first buy the product and make a product video. Since seeing is believing, this is very effective marketing method.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make money through affiliate marketing only when you use the right marketing strategies and the right marketing channels. For a lot of people, affiliate marketing is all about sharing links on social media or sharing product links on blogs. Well, you can of course generate sales through social media posting and blogs, but you need a huge following on social media and huge traffic on your blog. Interestingly, on youtube mainly youtube shorts, you can make money through affiliate marketing without any subscribers. You will have to create videos of the product you are promoting and share the links. People who find the products useful might buy them. However, you don't become successful overnight. You will have to create content every day, in order to gain traction. This method of affiliate marketing also works for other video-sharing platforms like Reels and TikTok. You will also have to do SEO on videos

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very possible for you to make money on YouTube promoting affiliat product but you need to understand that it is not easy. You need some level of dedication and seriousness if you really want to make it through.

The first thing you should focus on now is going into a very good niche and providing a lot of value. The amount of value you provide will be very important because it can determine if you will be successful promotional products on the internet or not.

When your might have gotten a lot of audience you can start promoting their affiliate product but you do not need to expect quick result. You can do that for some months before you start seeing the result but on the long run you will probably work some good amount of money from it. Actually YouTube is one of the best ways to make money on the internet for yourself.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very possible for you to make money on YouTube promoting affiliat product but you need to understand that it is not easy. You need some level of dedication and seriousness if you really want to make it through.

The first thing you should focus on now is going into a very good niche and providing a lot of value. The amount of value you provide will be very important because it can determine if you will be successful promotional products on the internet or not.

When your might have gotten a lot of audience you can start promoting their affiliate product but you do not need to expect quick result. You can do that for some months before you start seeing the result but on the long run you will probably work some good amount of money from it. Actually YouTube is one of the best ways to make money on the internet for yourself.
I have already started my YouTube journey, I know it wouldn't be easy going for me, I'm not worried about it's long run. I enjoy making contents this days about my soccer career than writing. Next year (2023), I'll be buying better equipments for my YouTube contents, I want to get better looking videos to impress my audience. It wouldn't be easy to start earning money via YouTube as an affiliate marketer. But I want to gain much influence in the social media world, then I can see myself being an influential in people's choice, especially my followers, they can see the products I'm promoting via my YouTube channel and Facebook page, and pick interest on them due to the affection they have for me. At the moment, I have 700+ followers, I believe I can hit 100k followers in the future if become so active to make quality video contents for users to view. I am building to become an influencer, with such status, it will help my affiliate business to grow, it's only time it will take.