YouTube is the another way of making money online

EKUSANI

Some years ago , YouTube as given us an opportunity to be making money online through YouTube .for all manners of videos.and has made a lot of people more richer then the ever think .by posting videos and monetize their videos by charging a subscription fee or password protecting content for paying customers only .and this has made so many people get something doing with Thier life even more .the best of all is that the pay in dollars which really help some part of the country that has low rate of their currency.
So personally I will go into YouTube in other to star making huge sum of money ,and stop depending on my salary earning job .it a very potential idea brought to us by YouTube.
Most so it makes us realize the gift in us by being a content creator.and a very popular in or society.so we see that it it not just by making money .it also play another part in our life which is popularity.
This platform has been giving a lot of people the chance of traveling out through the money they made from YouTube.i mean some of us that are yet to start miss a lot

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I'm not disputing the fact that you don't good money from YouTube but it isn't as easy as you write it. I have started my YouTube channel which is about 4 months old now and I can tell you for free that YouTube earnings now need hard work. For a start you would need 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours to even monetize and this is no mean feat for just a new comet that didn't have a good following on other social media sites. So you need to go the route of advertising which would need good amount of money too.

But hey, I'm not trying to discourage anyone but what I'm writing is that people that want to start YouTube shouldn't expect miracle to just happen. You would have to work to put out great contents that will keep people glue to your chann6 if ekse you might not make good money

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Some years ago , YouTube as given us an opportunity to be making money online through YouTube .for all manners of videos.and has made a lot of people more richer then the ever think .by posting videos and monetize their videos by charging a subscription fee or password protecting content for paying customers only .and this has made so many people get something doing with Thier life even more .the best of all is that the pay in dollars which really help some part of the country that has low rate of their currency.
So personally I will go into YouTube in other to star making huge sum of money ,and stop depending on my salary earning job .it a very potential idea brought to us by YouTube.
Most so it makes us realize the gift in us by being a content creator.and a very popular in or society.so we see that it it not just by making money .it also play another part in our life which is popularity.
This platform has been giving a lot of people the chance of traveling out through the money they made from YouTube.i mean some of us that are yet to start miss a lot
Good evening from my region! Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for your informative post about YouTube. I fully agree with everything you mention in your thread about YouTube. YouTube is another way of making money online indeed. It is true that YouTube is the most popular platform and is visited by many people around the world. However, it is a bit difficult to make money on YouTube because you should have a lot of subscribers and a lot of watch hours. Otherwise, it is a great earning method. Thanks a lot for letting us know about this interesting earning way.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
YouTube is undoubtedly one of the best ways anyone can make money on the internet currently but you really need to be very hard-working in order to make that work.

If you want to go into YouTube, you really need to choose a very good niche and from there you can start making good videos to make good amount of money on the internet. There are several niches that can make your money quickly on YouTube such as the health niche, make money online niche and a whole lot of them.

You just have to be very serious and consistent and with time you will probably get there. YouTube provides a lot of opportunities for you to make money just as having a blog.

If you have a monetized YouTube channel, you will be making money from YouTube directly and at the same time you also have the chance of making money promoting affiliate products or any kind of products.

There are many people that use YouTube to promote their skills, from there they get a whole lot of people to patronize them. There are also some businesses or companies that pays people directly to promote their products on YouTube and of course they make a lot of money from their.

You have to understand that monetizing a YouTube channel and getting a lot of subscribers is not really easy.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
YouTube is one of the cool ways to make money online. Few days ago I was watching a YouTube channel in which the owner said he bought his new house with the money I make from his YouTube channel alone.

The house is quite big and expensive. the best part is that the guy behind the YouTube channel is less than 20 years of age. This shows that anyone can make money with YouTube channel.

However it is very important to have basic knowledge on how video blogging works before you start a YouTube channel. You can enroll for a course that will teach you all the necessary things you need to know in order to create a successful YouTube channel.

There are so many ways to make money with the YouTube channel. You can promote affiliate products on your channel in every videos you upload. You can also engage in YouTube Google adsense in which Google will place advert within your videos and you will make passive income at the end of every month.

You can also make money selling your own product with YouTube channel. I have couple of friends who are making full-time income with their YouTube channel selling their own product and services.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Absolutely indeed , the YouTube app or platform could be monetized as a way of making money online , and in fact majority of people have already been using the YouTube app or platform as a way of making money online by posting and creating content concerning varieties of topics that could be the answer to majority of questions that people ask concerning life related issues and prospect . The YouTube app is a very competitive place and I can strongly say that the YouTube app is one of the prominent video platform in the world , and due to the fact that it is competitive it is advised to focus on a niche that you are familiar with in order to produce content concerning it to accumulate subscribers and views .

Health related issues , make money tutorials , religion related issues , finance related issues , business and office related issues , relationship and dating related issues etc , are some of the areas that you can monetize your time in the YouTube app to create content on in order to make money . You must make sure that your content are problem solving and not problem bringers . Well , what I mean is that your content or videos should be able to answer some of the questions that your subscriber ask and not to leave them more confused .

E

eldavis

YouTube is indeed a great way to make money online, I have a friend who is currently making money form YouTube. She has a channel where she post everything about her life, from her work life to unboxing any new item she buys. Recently she uploaded her traditional marriage and white wedding. I guess she is doing her own reality show online with YouTube, with all this, there is one thing we should understand, running a YouTube channel is lucrative, but it's not easy to start. It actually takes time to grow the channel to the point where you can start earning.

blessingc

Making money on YouTube had been a source of revenue for individuals, files and cooperative organisations, it is a good and genuine means of making money in this computer age.
YouTubers make money by uploading great contents and getting alot views. They could post about their everyday life, or teach different trades, and give out some domestic knowledge of how to make life easier when it comes to domestic duties and preparation different special delicacies.

ava3300

YouTube is by and by quite possibly the most effective way where many individuals can bring in some great cash earned for the web. so if you want like that. must you need 1 channel no youtube and must you need some parmesan for your channel so then first your priority you buy youtube likes and subscribers then you earn money .