YouTube, Facebook or another

gcfarri

Hi everyone I am on disability and would like to make extra money on YouTube or possibly Facebook. My speech is not very good and I have heard that a person can use other peoples videos download them and make money from them.

Can you legally do that and if so how can you monetize them in order to make extra money.

Or has anyone got any other suggestions that are fairly easy and straightforward to do.

Please explain in a my and straightforward detail as you can.

Thanks Craig

I have tried affiliate marketing - they are hard - even if their is something else that may make me less money I could try it - on disability in Brith Columbia Canada they allow people on disabity income to make an extra $ 9,000 per year - so even 5-6 hundred a month would be a great help - so if you can think of anything else whether on Youtube , Facebook or another please let me know - I would really appreciate it.

The best thing you can do to make money on facebook is join affiliate marketing such as click bank, digital 24 and etc. You can become affiliate marketer for free and join the affiliate platform for free as well.
First thing you need to is sign up through any affiliate platform and choose your nice that you love the most. After that you can share it to your facebook account and make someone buy your affiliate product. Affiliate marketing is about you sell product without having the product, that's cool. The challenges now is how you sell that product and get huge amount of traffics.

To make money with YouTube you will need to apply to monetize your YouTube channel. And to get that done, it requires big effort. You will need to meet some certain requirements for you to be accepted to monetize your YouTube channel. You will need at least 1000 subscribers to your channel and up to 4400 hour video watch.

The best that can suit your condition based on the options you introduced here, will be YouTube, if I'm choosing for you. As your disabled you'll create videos that is hilarious, engaging like the way Nick who is disabled did earlier on. Doing some entertaining things will get you wide views, if your views and subscribers are much, google will monetize your channel for you.

I don't know how you can make money using other people's video but you can create a You tube channel where you can post pictures,videos and from there get money from viewers through the use of MB or data.

For me I will recommend YouTube to you since it is about sharing your content with people. you would surely find people that would connect with your content but don't expect the money to start rolling in overnight. No, it doesn't happen that way, you have to monetize the channel before you can start making money. You would need about 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours. but I will urge you to just start you can attract people with your content which you might even get monetize in no time.

Just look at the niche you are good at and that you can readily have videos to upload and focus on it to use on your channel. if you can you can be doing promotion for your channel you would get there in no time.

Hi everyone I am on disability and would like to make extra money on YouTube or possibly Facebook. My speech is not very good and I have heard that a person can use other peoples videos download them and make money from them.

Can you legally do that and if so how can you monetize them in order to make extra money.

Or has anyone got any other suggestions that are fairly easy and straightforward to do.

Please explain in a my and straightforward detail as you can.

Thanks Craig
Hello everyone. It is true that a lot of people make money online on YouTube and Facebook every day. Both platforms are great places to promote or advertise your business. You can even share your affiliate links on these platforms. Affiliate marketing is believed to be a very popular earning method. A lot of people become affiliate marketers and make a good income from affiliate marketing. There is no risk from your side since you promote other people's products. Affiliate marketing is so profitable even for beginners. I think that it would be a great idea to start affiliate marketing and share your affiliate links on several platforms so as to make some money online.

Another easier earning method is this wonderful site, Trendri. Here it is so simple to earn money. You just create your own threads or reply to other members' threads. What's more, you can make good friends, meet people from all over the world and learn a lot of interesting things from the threads the members publish every day. In my opinion, you could concentrate here and make some money daily. You could also combine Trendri with affiliate marketing or freelancing jobs if you would like to have more income. Wish you all the best! :)

Yeah I heard that you can use other people videos on YouTube to make money on YouTube as well which will be a copy right free but I don't actually know how to do it straightforward but I suggest you can also learn that from YouTube too.

Yes, just go on YouTube and search how to do that and you can get more videos about it. People normally do that and they are also successful. But you can try affiliate marketing as well but to be frank is not all that easy and you need to be patient. If you also have money to start then affiliate marketing is the best way you can get money.

Yes, you can actually use other people's videos on YouTube to put on your channel and possibly monetize it but that requires a lot of work and skills in order for it to be possible.

There is what is called creative Commons on YouTube and that is where you can get videos in which you can edit and repost on your channel. Many people have used it to monetize their channel and they are making quite good amount of money from it.

As someone in disability, you can actually learn skills and make money for yourself on the internet. On the other hand, Facebook is not a guaranteed way in which you can make money except you are an affiliate marketer and promoting some products.

Affiliate marketing is also another business you can venture into and make a lot of money at the comfort of your home. You just have to go to YouTube and watch good videos on affiliate marketing to get the concept and from there you can start.

It will not really be easy but with hard work and consistency you will probably get there. If you want to make money online you should understand that nothing good really comes easy.