‼️1ST WEB 3.0 CRYPTO EXCHANGE ‼️

Drsoundz

...I was somewhat excited when I heard that the first web 3.0 crypto exchange was going to be launched on Sept 30. I was pondering on the kind of features that will be available and also will it be a successful one.
To my greatest surprise, after the launching I was super excited. The exchange platform turned out so good and they also have a token . What thrilled me the most , was the strategy they used to acquire more users within a short period of time. They had an airdrop base which they used to give out their personal token to new users .
After giving those tokens which did an all time high of $100 per 1. They brought up an unlocking strategy which requires any holder to deposit and trade on the platform . Once you execute a trade, the tokens will automatically be unlocked. This particular ignited a lot of engagement in their platform and in the long run will bring them permanent users.

Of course this was a very brilliant move and currently they are still carrying out this airdrop. So if you still wish to participate , you can download their app named "Super ex" from Google play store or apple store. After that you can use this promo code " ZGBM8PUMQ" to get more bonuses after signing up 😁.

In summary the first web 3.0 crypto exchange wasn't a disappointment after all. So you can download the app and check it out ✌️

smth445

What do you think about Crypton exchange from UtopiaP2P crp. is ? There you can already anonymously buy Bitcoin or Monero. I think the best solution right now is to use non-KYC exchange.