12 Best Websites to Make Money Online

R

Raphael5683

If you want to earn extra cash, turn to these money-making websites.
Whether you're trying to sell products. consider these top resources to make money online.
You don't always have to spend money to make money. If you want to launch a side gig to generate regular part-time income, or if you're looking for some quick extra cash, there are websites that can help you do it.
Consider these top resources to make money online:

Upwork.com
Fiverr.com
Etsy.com
TaskRabbit.com
Wonder.com
ThredUp.com
Swap.com
Gazelle.com
OfferUp.com
Neighbor.com
Merch by Amazon.

allison001

Verified member
Wow. You have listed so many legit site in which you can make money online. I really appreciate this.
Looking for other ways you can make money online?
Dropshipping. This is a method of retail where the seller doesn't actually have a physical inventory. Instead when a customer makes an order, you purchase the item from a third party, and they ship it directly to the customer. What does this means? This means you will never have to fork over a single dime to store your products or maintain your inventory. And also you will never have to buy products in bulk, hoping to sell enough to recoup your investment. This method can be done with online selling platform like eBay or Amazon.
Tutor. Establishing your own tutoring service can be a lucrative business that provides you with a comfortable and flexible lifestyle. The best part of all is that you can set up a tutoring business in almost any country in the world.The site Tutors.com has a list of the best online tutoring jobs, and you can as well apply to be a tutor at Tutorme.com
So there so many ways to earn online, but all these means needs hardworking.

goodmoneygoodlife

A friend of mine's been making money by streaming on Twitch.tv.
It's not as 'conventional' as the other methods, but he's been able to get traction a LOT quicker than I have with Etsy and other methods. I prefer not to do dropshipping anymore since the COGs + shipping + very low barrier of entry makes it very hard to have a meaningful business that'll last more than a week. I think dropshipping was a great business back in 2015, but in 2022 I think dropshipping is dead.

So if you've got some good gear, you should consider streaming on Twitch. My friend said it's much more easy to earn money on Twitch than it is on Youtube. The main growth factors are:
1. Pick a non-competitive niche.
2. Show your face as that gets a lot more engagement.
3. Do ridiculous things on stream.

I might get into Twitch myself streaming after some current projects are complete. And write an income report etc.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
From the twelve platforms listed above, I think that I can only vouch for two which are upwork and fiverr. Well it is not as if I have worked on them or even make any money from these sites, but trust me I have people close to me that have done some researches on them and even some of them have worked and earned money from them. I really can’t talk much about how they function because I have not done any personal findings on any of these two websites but I can say that they are one of the legit ones

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of those sites you have just mentioned are freelancing platform and others are website i do not know , at least you should explain it for people to understand about most of them because I only know about few freelancing platform there , then others are platform I don't have an understanding about..

In terms of Freelancing in it is now very difficult for people to make money , when you have a skill to offer on a freelancing platform it might really be difficult for you to offered these skills on the internet because of challenges

The reason is because there are thousands of people who are offering the type of skills you are doing already and competing with these people is not always an easy things to do because most of them Has established good rating and trust in the platform so they are likely to be pick among thousands of people who are applying to offer a skill to a client..

People who are having a high demanding skills such as programming and video editing are likely to make money and they are also likely to fit in easily because these skills are on high demands and people who are doing it will not really be in large numbers.