Two of the best micro-jobs websites to make money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Nowadays no one is absolutely down to make money the hard way , that is why majority of people today mostly the youths engage in various legit online micro-jobs paying websites and platforms to make real cash and real money for performing simple and uncomplicated activities and duties . Despite the fact that these micro-jobs paying websites and platforms are so numerously uncountable in the internet , yet we surly need to do our best to only work on the most paying and legit ones . Basically in this thread I would be revealing two of the best micro-jobs paying websites that I personally have used and also made real cash and real money on consistently. First and foremost the website Tapestri.com is micro-job paying website that pays it members and users via PayPal and even in cryptocurrency for selling their data online. primarily this is a data collection app or website, no doubt there are other data collection app in the internet but what makes Tapestri.com different is that it is transparent and beginners friendly and never tied down on you. According to review, a user can make $25 in passive income via this website.

Secondly, the website slicethepie.com is micro-job website were you get paid by reviewing songs on different categories like commercial, religion, money , and opposite sex etc . Members and users are paid via PayPal and need to have at least $10 in their account to be qualified for withdrawal , and that's after your reviews have be read and approved by the slicethepie founders and community.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of Tapestri but I know slicethepie even though I have never used this platform. When you say Tapestri is for selling data online, what do you actually mean, is this a platform just like honeygain where we can share unused internet data and make money? I am not a fan of micro job sites for making money because you will have to work hard for small money and you need to spend a long time to earn a little amount. However, if you want to try microjob site to make money, I recommend picoworkers. This is a micro job site where you can work on simple tasks like visiting a website, follow youtibe channe, follow facebook page, and earn 3-4 cents. You can earn 20-30 cents for downloading, installing and reviewing app, etc. Recently, picoworkers has shifted to freelancing platform where you can sell your different kinds of services like writing, designing, etc.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The two website you mentioned are totally familiar money making website and one of the most interesting thing about these two websites is that you can also download it as an app on the Google app store on the Google Play store so as to break free from any unnecessary pop up ads let me fully distract you from accessing all areas of the websites and to be sincere these two websites are legit and I have personally use it to make real cash and real money online . Back in the year 2018 these two websites were among the majority of websites that are used to make real cash online and for a certainty it was a particular YouTuber that I normally follow on the YouTube are totally recommend me to this website and from then on I have never regretted for once using this website because I have made a whole lot of money and cash from it .

Performing micro jobs online is considered to be one of the best way to make money online today because you do not have to waste time establishing offline businesses or have to waste much time carrying out business activities because almost everything that you do online is programmed .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing , just that I have never heard of any of those website before and this is just my first time of hearing about them . I don't really have any problem with them and from all indication it seems most of them are paying in PayPal and PayPal is one the payment methods I do not like because it is not available here in my location , and because of that it will be very difficult for me to withdraw it to my local bank account except I use vendors
that buys PayPal fund.

But in all the same , Thank you for giving us at least a brief idea about the existence of those platform . I will carry out more research about them from there to really understand their mode of operation and the possibility of making money with the platform and every other things I would like to know.

GnomeXray

For me the best microtasks website is picoworkers it's easy to use no matter your background or skills it gives many task for you to do like visiting websites liking posts etc no matter the county you live in I'm not active member there but you can earn up to 1$ per day if you are active I know it's not a lot but you can mix other microtasks websites for example timebucks it offers quite decent ammount compared to many other mictotasks websites